I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Very interested to see the last moves. A Lauri trade should materialize in the next day or two I'd assume. Sign Niang as a defensive C with the MLE?

I believe MLE got used on Caruso

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I thought I read somewhere they still had some sort of exception. A trade exception in the theis deal?
It was a 3 team S&T. Theis to HOU, Caruso to CHI, 4-5m TPE to LA.

They have been very creative with the finances this off season for sure.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
The problem with trading first rounders, especially years out, is you never know what could happen. Furthermore we gave them Thad Young, who is a very solid player and very Spurs-ian, for a guy they weren't re-signing anyway. We overpaid.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The problem with trading first rounders, especially years out, is you never know what could happen. Furthermore we gave them Thad Young, who is a very solid player and very Spurs-ian, for a guy they weren't re-signing anyway. We overpaid.
So what are we now 4-6 seed in the East? Worst case scenario if this new team falls flat blow it all up to get picks back lol.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Bucks
Heat
Hawks
Philly
Nets
how do we stack up against them? We got allot of shiny new toys but do we even compete with these teams?

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
This team ain't gonna be able to shoot a lick.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This team ain't gonna be able to shoot a lick.
We have Lavine and Vucevic I am not sure what you mean.

Lonzo is meh I guess, but he's not as trash as he once was so take what you can get there I suppose. Derozan of course refuses to shoot any 3s, but he can hang around the midrange while PWill takes the 3s instead.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
We have Lavine and Vucevic I am not sure what you mean.

Lonzo is meh I guess, but he's not as trash as he once was so take what you can get there I suppose. Derozan of course refuses to shoot any 3s, but he can hang around the midrange while PWill takes the 3s instead.
Isn't derozan the only guy on the roster that can't shoot 3s?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The Bulls were a lot better team than their record last year. They just didn't know how to close games.

They should be a solid team that gets to the 2nd round. But yeah, Nets, Bucks and Sixers are still clearly better.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The Bulls were a lot better team than their record last year. They just didn't know how to close games.

They should be a solid team that gets to the 2nd round. But yeah, Nets, Bucks and Sixers are still clearly better.

I dunno that the sixers are clearly better. But the nets are certainly loaded, and the bucks have Giannis. That’s why I’m sad they traded Thad. He was a body to help defend Giannis

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I dunno that the sixers are clearly better. But the nets are certainly loaded, and the bucks have Giannis. That’s why I’m sad they traded Thad. He was a body to help defend Giannis
Yeah true about Thad.

I think that the Nets win the title easily this year if their big 3 was even close to healthy. Same goes next year really. I don't know how you stop all 3.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
great spacing, they can get to the rim, shoot the mid range, and aren't bad defensively

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I thought I read somewhere they still had some sort of exception. A trade exception in the theis deal?
They have an 8 mil exception from the theis trade and they still have their BAE. AK killing this off season so far