Lauri Markkanen is Not With the Spurs Because He Reportedly “Wanted So Much Money”

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Hes a moron. I hope he comes off his demands so we can get rid of him. He's absolutely trash

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Signs of a bad agent.. or thinking too highly of yourself.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Lol Lauri…a 7 foot spot up shooter who sucks ass on defense and can’t create his own offense. Who the fuck is his agent?

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Sucks bulls will prob be stuck with him on the QO next season unless they’re somehow able to reach a S+T deal somehow. Doesn’t seem like Lauri wants to budge on his asking price despite the market shrinking and the fact he’ll have a lesser role next season, which could lower is value even more

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Sucks bulls will prob be stuck with him on the QO next season unless they’re somehow able to reach a S+T deal somehow. Doesn’t seem like Lauri wants to budge on his asking price despite the market shrinking and the fact he’ll have a lesser role next season, which could lower is value even more
I'm hoping we can get someone else at PF and just not give him any minutes

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm hoping Tonya Harding decides to knee-cap him and end his career

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I'm hoping we can get someone else at PF and just not give him any minutes
That’s unlikely. I would imagine they would at the very least like to trade him in that scenario and not giving him minutes wouldn’t help their cause

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He isn’t shit. Highlight of his career is getting a compliment from lebron. With that said 10-20 mil in the nba isn’t shit anymore either. This isn’t 20 years ago.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
If they can’t move him, having play on the 1 yr QO at 9 mil isn’t bad. Front court would look like : Vuc, Williams, Bradley, Lauri, Marko. That’s not bad.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
If they can’t move him, having play on the 1 yr QO at 9 mil isn’t bad. Front court would look like : Vuc, Williams, Bradley, Lauri, Marko. That’s not bad.

its pretty “meh” actually in reality.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Best case scenario if we do keep him on his QO, Lauri plays out of his mind and ups his trade value and we get some good assets at trade deadline.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let the kid realize his situation by these rejections and have a contract year.

I haven't given up on him, but moreso, we need help at the position.

His best years are ahead, if we get him on QO it's a steal.

Certainly far from a Felicio situation where we pay 10+ and get less than nothing, have to feed him and shit.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
its pretty “meh” actually in reality.
An all star center, a promising 4 with superstar potential, a quality backup C who does great in limited minutes, a stretch 4/5 in Lauri and an unknown but promising Marko is meh? Maybe not the best front court rotation in the NBA but certainly better than meh.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
An all star center, a promising 4 with superstar potential, a quality backup C who does great in limited minutes, a stretch 4/5 in Lauri and an unknown but promising Marko is meh? Maybe not the best front court rotation in the NBA but certainly better than meh.

only two of the guys you listed play any defense. Im referencing what we have THIS year, and pWill I love be he ain’t ready to be anywhere near that potential you mention. Lauri is trash(you’ve said so yourself Im pretty sure before). And Marko will be the 5th guy in that rotation, so don’t expect much there.

bottom line, good teams in the nba have more in their front court than the bulls do IMO. I’d be curious to hear a playoff roster that doesn’t have more firepower in their front court. I haven’t looked, and there probably is one or two…but point remains the bulls are “meh” in the front court. The bulls will be winning games with their backcourt

I think your red colored glasses are showing

Enasic

Liked Posts:
only two of the guys you listed play any defense. Im referencing what we have THIS year, and pWill I love be he ain’t ready to be anywhere near that potential you mention. Lauri is trash(you’ve said so yourself Im pretty sure before). And Marko will be the 5th guy in that rotation, so don’t expect much there.

bottom line, good teams in the nba have more in their front court than the bulls do IMO. I’d be curious to hear a playoff roster that doesn’t have more firepower in their front court. I haven’t looked, and there probably is one or two…but point remains the bulls are “meh” in the front court. The bulls will be winning games with their backcourt

I think your red colored glasses are showing
If you say so

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Calling that depth not bad is too rosy for Knox lol

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs