Lauri to Hornets?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I’ll take bridges for lauri

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Hornets signed oubre and don't have cap space for markannen without a sign and trade now. Hopefully that's good news.

Also markannen told Finnish media he wants out of Chicago. Don't worry lauri, we want you out worse

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Hornets signed oubre and don't have cap space for markannen without a sign and trade now. Hopefully that's good news.

Also markannen told Finnish media he wants out of Chicago. Don't worry lauri, we want you out worse

hopefully they didn’t sign oubre instead of lauri because lauri still wants too much $$

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
hopefully they didn’t sign oubre instead of lauri because lauri still wants too much $$
Yeah thats my concern too. Hopefully we'll get more clarity on his situation in the next couple days. I don't want him on this roster. I feel like the FO is turning every stone they can for one more big move but might just have to settle for some smaller stuff to move him and fill out the roster

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Screenshot 2021-08-06 112340.png

I posted this because someone on here pretty much said Shams is the new Woj. So I started to read more of his stuff....he's been on point so far this summer. Sorry, too lazy to give credit to the one who said it....but thanks.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
View attachment 12911

I posted this because someone on here pretty much said Shams is the new Woj. So I started to read more of his stuff....he's been on point so far this summer. Sorry, too lazy to give credit to the one who said it....but thanks.

zach seems like a pretty good dude. He’s also said before something along the lines of…“how much money does one family really need?”

don’t get me wrong, dude is going to get paid(and rightfully so), but he seems to understand money is just one component of happiness. Pretty likable guy for an athlete

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
View attachment 12911

He’s going to get a max deal
And idk wtf we can flip lauri for guy is pretty useless

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
He’s going to get a max deal
And idk wtf we can flip lauri for guy is pretty useless
I think that's the way we see him...but some are still infatuated with his size and skillset. Since this new front office is playing chess when I am used to past FOs playing checkers (AND lying about it...), ready to see what they can get for him.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
zach seems like a pretty good dude. He’s also said before something along the lines of…“how much money does one family really need?”

don’t get me wrong, dude is going to get paid(and rightfully so), but he seems to understand money is just one component of happiness. Pretty likable guy for an athlete
I've heard he's having a good time in Tokyo too. I've not watched, but heard from different people that Pop got him playing defense and Zach has really stepped up to the plate. Hope he takes that next step towards superstardom.