Lauri Markkanen is Not With the Spurs Because He Reportedly “Wanted So Much Money”

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm fine with a roll of garbage bags

lol right, I just would have to imagine they would want a big man in return for lauri. I don’t really see a good match in a S&T for the bulls with the hornets. I doubt they would give up pj for lauri, but if AKME pull that off, I’ll be stoked. Always liked Washington

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I feel bad for Lauri cause he showed so much more that was never honed. Having him bulk up then regulating him to a spot up shooter was just terrible development.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I feel bad for Lauri cause he showed so much more that was never honed. Having him bulk up then regulating him to a spot up shooter was just terrible development.
I think Otto Porter was misused. I think Lauri just has no real skill other than jacking up 3s

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I said it was “meh”

you now call it ”not bad”

not sure what the difference is between “meh” and “not bad”

you seem to be agreeing with this assessment now
I called it not bad the entire time lol…you responded that in “reality” it is meh

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
I think Otto Porter was misused. I think Lauri just has no real skill other than jacking up 3s
Under Boylen everyone was misused.

I think there is a bballbreakdown video that shows how Special person our offense was under him.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
What could Charlotte offer us in a S+T for Lauri?

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Rather try to trade him to Washington. Yeah they got Dinwiddie(sp) but they could use a PG him and White for Deni and a throw in.

Some, okay maybe everyone would hate it on the surface. Im just looking at getting a guy that can play the 3 or 4 and has ball skills in case one of Williams or DeRo misses a period of games and if they dont miss a chunk of games you can use him off your bench.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
To be fair, he was pushed into a spot up 3 point shooting role because he’s not very good at creating his own shot. If he has to put the ball down or work in the post, it’s spotty at best. He plays no defense and is generally aloof on the court. You have it deep down or you don’t

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol right, I just would have to imagine they would want a big man in return for lauri. I don’t really see a good match in a S&T for the bulls with the hornets. I doubt they would give up pj for lauri, but if AKME pull that off, I’ll be stoked. Always liked Washington
Maybe we could bring in a third team with something they want, or just get a protected first.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Spurs would have been a good spot for him. I feel they are one of the few teams that could save his career. Not so sure about Hornets and definitely not the Pelicans.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
He did say "not bad". "Meh" is meh, not bad.

he also said, “certainly better than meh.” But it’s not that important to dwell upon

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
100% this

If Finnisher isn’t hitting threes he’s useless.

If AK really wants a first for him, good luck.
I think San Antonio is the ultimate fit for him, or Utah but he would be bench mob in Utah.

he may have cost himself tens of millions by not auditioning in San Antonio.

put him next to Bam or Gobert and his flaws disappear.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I think San Antonio is the ultimate fit for him, or Utah but he would be bench mob in Utah.

he may have cost himself tens of millions by not auditioning in San Antonio.

put him next to Bam or Gobert and his flaws disappear.
Let’s not get crazy. He’d still be ridiculously flawed but I guess his flaws would be more tolerated as a one dimensional, soft, spot up shooting stretch 4/5.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Let’s not get crazy. He’d still be ridiculously flawed but I guess his flaws would be more tolerated as a one dimensional, soft, spot up shooting stretch 4/5.
Realistically there is no reason anyone should want him on their roster. The only thing he is is a decent shooter. I'm sure most clubs can find a big than can shoot and also has some other good quality.