Anthony Rizzo just tested positive for COVID

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Plenty of yanks with the vax have already tested positive….so yeah he should have got it lol

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Plenty of yanks with the vax have already tested positive….so yeah he should have got it lol

you really that dumb? Like you really don’t understand why the vaccine is important and helps? Even your fucking hero trump the chump got the vaccine.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
I see the fan club has arrived. The same group of 6 idiots fucking up every thread. Do you idiots get text alerts when I post or something? The obsession is nauseating

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I see the fan club has arrived. The same group of 6 idiots fucking up every thread. Do you idiots get text alerts when I post or something? The obsession is nauseating
You should make another thread just to cry about it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I should….it’s pretty pathetic the amount of stalking that occurs

People are allowed to reply in disagreement with you stupid takes, it's literally a public forum. ?

jts1207

Liked Posts:
People are allowed to reply in disagreement with you stupid takes, it's literally a public forum. ?

Yes …. I’ve seen you and the crew post so often in the Cubs forum. There’s a pinned post about politics in sports forums ….I guess it’s pointless

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
@jts1207 still in shambles that trump lost lol... probs also mad that he was too poor to afford a plane ticket to the capitol on 1/6 lol

Bust

Liked Posts:

You see how this thread has become already when discussing the vax? Pro locker rooms are no different.

Javy Baez "we fought a lot in the locker room due to the vaccine..."

Story broke June 24th Rizzo went public ... Look at the team record since....it was a sign boyz

Anthony Rizzo = Team Cancer

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You see how this thread has become already when discussing the vax? Pro locker rooms are no different.

Javy Baez "we fought a lot in the locker room due to the vaccine..."

Story broke June 24th Rizzo went public ... Look at the team record since....it was a sign boyz

Anthony Rizzo = Team Cancer

OOOOOOPS!!!!!