Anthony Rizzo just tested positive for COVID

Bust

Liked Posts:
Anthony Rizzo talking like Scott Boras...

“When it comes to the guys on our team and what we did – Gold Gloves, Silver Sluggers, MVPs, Rookie of the Years, and good people – those things cost money. So it comes down to a business. You want your cake and you want to eat it, too. That’s just how it seemed. I think it can all speak for itself that there’s a common denominator is that no one signed,” Rizzo said.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Just imagine what this does to the Yanks now. And how selfish it is to not get vaccinated.

Rizzo will be out for two weeks. Other players might be out for two weeks. The Yanks chances of making the playoffs decrease drastically. It could be a cancer for the clubhouse now.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Anthony Rizzo talking like Scott Boras...

“When it comes to the guys on our team and what we did – Gold Gloves, Silver Sluggers, MVPs, Rookie of the Years, and good people – those things cost money. So it comes down to a business. You want your cake and you want to eat it, too. That’s just how it seemed. I think it can all speak for itself that there’s a common denominator is that no one signed,” Rizzo said.
I hope they go out and spend money to replace them with better players this offseason such as Freeman and Correa. It isn't about not wanting to spend money it is about not spending it on players that keep failing

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I see the fan club has arrived. The same group of 6 idiots fucking up every thread. Do you idiots get text alerts when I post or something? The obsession is nauseating
huh?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just imagine what this does to the Yanks now. And how selfish it is to not get vaccinated.

Rizzo will be out for two weeks. Other players might be out for two weeks. The Yanks chances of making the playoffs decrease drastically. It could be a cancer for the clubhouse now.
Well at least Rizzo has his ****ing freedom!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yes …. I’ve seen you and the crew post so often in the Cubs forum. There’s a pinned post about politics in sports forums ….I guess it’s pointless
This thread is about the Yankees and Covid.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I see the fan club has arrived. The same group of 6 idiots fucking up every thread. Do you idiots get text alerts when I post or something? The obsession is nauseating
Snowflake

Skittles2100

Liked Posts:
I never got the vaccine either. Im a doordash driver an instacart shopper. Dont get a fucking vaccine until its 3 or 5 years into trials. God damn. You are all dimb for getting it a little over a year after it began being tested. We are the test subjects

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I never got the vaccine either. Im a doordash driver an instacart shopper. Dont get a fucking vaccine until its 3 or 5 years into trials. God damn. You are all dimb for getting it a little over a year after it began being tested. We are the test subjects
It made my dink bigger tho

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Thank you for the expert input. Does Doordash or instacart have online learning modules where you learned that info?

Castor76

Liked Posts:
Just as some points of information, according to the source I found, while only about 50% of the country has been fully vaccinated, 86% of available vaccinations have been used. Take into account that 12-15 % of the population isn't really being vaccinated due to their young age, and it's almost as much a question about availability versus hesitation. Every state has administered at least 70 % of their available doses.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Plenty of yanks with the vax have already tested positive….so yeah he should have got it lol
Because MORE vaccinated people would mean MORE Covid?

Why am I not shocked you are once again on the dumb side of a topic?

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Because MORE vaccinated people would mean MORE Covid?

Why am I not shocked you are once again on the dumb side of a topic?

Keep getting your shots like a good little sheep.