Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
First half so far against New Orleans he has 14 points, 9 boards and 3 assists. Making it look easy and smooth….

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
First half so far against New Orleans he has 14 points, 9 boards and 3 assists. Making it look easy and smooth….

I know it’s just summer league against newbie competition, but fuck…if he ends up being a dominant player the bulls are going places. He at times seems very passive, so to see the aggression is encouraging

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I know it’s just summer league against newbie competition, but fuck…if he ends up being a dominant player the bulls are going places. He at times seems very passive, so to see the aggression is encouraging
Yes but it’s easy to forget he won’t be 20 until later this month. He’s just scratching the surface.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Been a rough 4th quarter for PWill

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The young Bulls had an awful second half. Turnovers, haphazard threes and poor defensive continuity….

Dotson looked pretty good. He’s definitely competitive. Simonovic does what a number of European players do, stand around and shoot threes. Ayo didn’t do much.

Williams was the focus of the Pelicans defense. He tried to be more of a facilitator in the 2nd half. He has to maintain his aggressiveness for four quarters.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
The young Bulls had an awful second half. Turnovers, haphazard threes and poor defensive continuity….

Dotson looked pretty good. He’s definitely competitive. Simonovic does what a number of European players do, stand around and shoot threes. Ayo didn’t do much.

Williams was the focus of the Pelicans defense. He tried to be more of a facilitator in the 2nd half. He has to maintain his aggressiveness for four quarters.
Simonovic shot 1 three and was 4-6 shooting...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seasons over. Blow it up!
Yup! As we all know, preseason dictates how the team will do for the whole year and every players' career is defined by their summer league performance. My mans Ayo is a super bust :(

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
He did a lot of standing around at the three point line.
Hes been with the team like a day and I assume they probably have like no set plays other than 2 guys running pick and roll from what I saw. He did decent comparatively to everyone else on the roster

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Hes been with the team like a day and I assume they probably have like no set plays other than 2 guys running pick and roll from what I saw. He did decent comparatively to everyone else on the roster

I only caught the 2nd half, but he did look a lil lost out there. Hopefully it’s just like you said, getting his feet wet

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
The guards were horrible and its as though they watched Coby White Highlights the last 3 weeks . Neither Dotson or Ayo have the size or above the rim finishing ability to play that way .

PWill has a long way to go to be a SF(his handle just is not there) but I consider him a PF so I was encouraged by his play .

Simonovic I thought looked great but was stuck playing with guards who think they are gonna be scorers in the league instead of defenders and assist men . I got frustrated watching him set picks only for the guards to go away from the pick right into teeth of the defense and either turn it over or toss us bad shot .

In todays NBA if you cant use the screen force the switch and then attack or setup someone else you are not gonna be a on a nba roster for long .

I cant wait for the next game to see what they have learned from this one though

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bulls coming out hot this 3rd quarter. Williams and marko