Penei Sewell (OFFICIAL LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You must be really drunk after watching your prized tackle get spun around so many times. I'm watching football. That isn't even in the same universe as you spending your life on a Bears board, especially during Lions games. Imagine making such a stupid fucking comparison hahahahaha. Oh boy.
You are watching football, which means you are watching a real team play, like the Chiefs. Who wastes their time watching the pop Warner team like the Lions? @nc0gnet0 cant even stand to watch his own team play.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You are watching football, which means you are watching a real team play, like the Chiefs. Who wastes their time watching the pop Warner team like the Lions? @nc0gnet0 cant even stand to watch his own team play.
I turned it off. I couldn't take anymore. I understand why he hangs out here with us tbh. He should just become a Bears fan and get it over with.

Rebuilding since before he was born.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I turned it off. I couldn't take anymore. I understand why he hangs out here with us tbh. He should just become a Bears fan and get it over with.

Rebuilding since before he was born.
There might be a moment in his lifetime where he saw a successful Lions team…..but let me ask him. @nc0gnet0 What playoff wins or Super Bowls did you watch the Lions in? I forgot which years they were.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It must be very odd for you to see an offense collect first downs in the first half?

Your HOF QB can not beat out Andy Dulton for a job, not impressed........
Naw. Fields has outperformed Dalton. Our coach is stupid

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
This guy was supposed to be the next big thing. I guess he is it, in the literal sense.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Wasn't this guy labeled the #1 "can't miss" prospect heading into the draft...AND Lions front office were giddy as f**** in the war room on draft night. Of course...

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
It's pretty sad how this Lions fan lives on this forum. Middle pages of a 10 page daily training camp thread? He's smack in the middle of it. Thread about the Lions while they're playing? He's here too. I understand poking your head around because you want to know what your rivals are up to, but this is outright obsessive. Buddy needs some real life friends and a hobby or two.

Regarding Sewell, I think it's way too early to get excited about him potentially being a bust. He's only 20 and hasn't played competitively in a while. Chances are he will still be a very, very good tackle, if not elite. I hope not, but it's too early to think he's suddenly not going to even live up to half his expectations.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sheesh, watching even the Kansas City backups on offense (who just scored right before halftime to get to 21-3 over the Vikings) look more effective than the Bears.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's pretty sad how this Lions fan lives on this forum. Middle pages of a 10 page daily training camp thread? He's smack in the middle of it. Thread about the Lions while they're playing? He's here too. I understand poking your head around because you want to know what your rivals are up to, but this is outright obsessive. Buddy needs some real life friends and a hobby or two.

Regarding Sewell, I think it's way too early to get excited about him potentially being a bust. He's only 20 and hasn't played competitively in a while. Chances are he will still be a very, very good tackle, if not elite. I hope not, but it's too early to think he's suddenly not going to even live up to half his expectations.
First part of your spot is 100% spot on. The second part is completely wrong. Confirmed bust. SAD!