How many weeks will Nagy carry on this Dalton charade?

jts1207

Liked Posts:
He’s dug himself in at this point and won’t make the move early proving himself wrong imo. What are we realistically looking at week 7 or 8?

Stonewall

Liked Posts:
I dont see Dalton being able to keep it together beyond week 3-4.

He was been substandard even for a flat average qb for the past 4 seasons

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Week 3 Fields starts at the latest, we’ll be 1-1

msadows

Liked Posts:
Matt nagy will have fields play week 1.

Don't be shocked if he's in for around 7-8 snaps offensively.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
It probably will be the lions game. Idk how bad the bengals are but i think bears start out 0-3 or 1-2 easy before lions.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
He’s dug himself in at this point and won’t make the move early proving himself wrong imo. What are we realistically looking at week 7 or 8?

"As long as it takes".

I can already hear it now "Well Andy's new to MY offense, and I told you when I first took this job: it takes 3-4 years. But the good news is Andy knows the whys and has the want to.."

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
3-4 games IMO. Because he's a stubborn ass and a fool. Just long enough to fuck up our year and make SURE we don't make the playoffs. I say Fields week one. Keep an eye out for a mysterious injury from Dalton. Or, looking at this OL, an actual injury.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Matt nagy will have fields play week 1.

Don't be shocked if he's in for around 7-8 snaps offensively.

They bet not be the Trubisky "all runs Ima get you killed" Package

msadows

Liked Posts:
They bet not be the Trubisky "all runs Ima get you killed" Package

Well fields can actually read an RPO. Mitch never got that one down.

I would not mind putting fields in there just to do a few rpo's.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

He may sit him the entire year as I just dont see him doing to Dalton what he did to Mitch and bring in Foles after 3 weeks. He rides it out and the only way Fields plays is if Dalton gets injured or Nagy is fired and Lazor takes over and makes the change

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I mean, how will they get through week 2 if they can't move the ball and the home field turns on the team?

I fear the longer he holds out, the more the team will be lost. Players like Hicks and Mack have just gotta be screaming behind closed doors. I mean you finally get a special talent, and just to string out his job, he pushes for one of the most bland QBs in the game.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I mean, how will they get through week 2 if they can't move the ball and the home field turns on the team?

I fear the longer he holds out, the more the team will be lost. Players like Hicks and Mack have just gotta be screaming behind closed doors. I mean you finally get a special talent, and just to string out his job, he pushes for one of the most bland QBs in the game.
And not to mention, at the end of the year you gotta convince ARob to stay. Are you going to do that with Dalton or Fields behind center?

Visionman

Liked Posts:

I don’t think the locker room is as pro Fields starting as fans are. Doesn’t mean they will stay that way all season, especially if Dalton isn’t very good, but vets value experience as much as pure talent.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
not even out of camp and he's already losing his locker room.