Bears in a corner

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
IMHO, the Bears have put themselves squarely in OUR crosshairs. We all see what Fields is capable of, we see what his ceiling can be and it’s amazing.
if he fails, and it’s a possibility, it will more than likely be the Bears that failed him, not the other way around.
which leads me to think that Nagy is on very short leash…..

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
He will make it through the season. If he tries anything like the "Chiefs playbook" the Bears will miss the playoffs by a lot and he will be fired at the end of the year. Time for him to prove he has SOME measure of flexibility- something he has sorely lacked to this point.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does in OUR crosshairs even mean? Are we going to give them money for a ticket and boo them? I’m sure they are so scared.
You think because someone pays for a ticket, that means they won't boo? Decades of evidence proves that to be nonsense, regardless of whether you, I, or anyone we believe to be sane or reasonable would do it.

Anyways, there are a number of reports over the years that the McCaskeys DO hate to have the booing and it likely has motivated their moves in the past. Additionally, players hate it too. If you think team unity doesn't take a hit when they get booed by fans that otherwise love the team, I think you're dreaming. Maybe Nagy can handle it, but it does send the negative message which is what the fans want.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
NFL is an odd league. Teams fail when you know they'll be good and succeed when you know they are fails. Lots of health, luck and complexity to the brew unless you're really good or just suck.