Indianapolis Colts GM Chris Ballard: 'Consequences' for players unvaccinated against COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spin

Liked Posts:
Consequences like what? Being placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list per NFL protocols? I don't see anything in that article that makes Ballard's "approach" any different than just reinforcing the NFL's policy, which is what every team is doing. Ballard, for whatever reason, just seems to have been ineffective in persuading his players to get vaccinated in comparison to other GMs.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's strike against you from finding a team if waived. There's a reason beyond ability that Cam and some other players are on the street.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
A harder stance needs to be made against those who deliberately choose to be spreaders, both of disease and misinformation, during this time of a pandemic.

I'd like to see EVERY player who's unvacinated get cut. That'll send the right message.

This organization is on it:

1630594188058.png

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
A harder stance needs to be made against those who deliberately choose to be spreaders, both of disease and misinformation, during this time of a pandemic.

I'd like to see EVERY player who's unvacinated get cut. That'll send the right message.

This organization is on it:

View attachment 13670
There are harsher penalties that could be handed out short of being cut. Never in favor of someone losing their ability to care for there families. Cutting should be the very last resort.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
There are harsher penalties that could be handed out short of being cut. Never in favor of someone losing their ability to care for there families. Cutting should be the very last resort.
There is literally an employee shortage in our country right now so I would say that these privileged players who literally get paid literally millions of dollars to play a game will be just fine if they decide to be superspreading terrorists and if they are broke if they do get fired for being anti-vaccine flat-earther ignoramuses then I guess they didn't care about their families in the first place by literally saving for a "rainy day" but I would say they firstly didn't care for their family even before that when they decided that covid is fake or not a threat because it literally could kill their families that they are supposed to be caring for in the first place!!!!!!

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I want to agree with you. I really do, but they are a danger to al of the other members of the NFLPA and coaches who may get infected by them and lose their ability to care for their own.

So, fighting for the right to spread a very dangerous and mutating novel Corona virus should be treated as a danger and the unvaccinated should be quarantined. This wave is raging with a major factor being the lack of vaccination.

greg23

Liked Posts:
When will the vaccinated; but 5-6-7-8 months ago; be considered anti-vaxxers if they don't comply and get their booster when that's "suggested"?

Will they become super spreaders; anti-vaxxers and killers overnight?

#science

Btw....good post in the football thread by the racist.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
When will the vaccinated; but 5-6-7-8 months ago; be considered anti-vaxxers if they don't comply and get their booster when that's "suggested"?

#science

Simple answer *yes*.

Get the vacc. Get the boosters. Follow up as needed.

#science.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
The sooner all these imbecilic, knuckle-dragging unvaccinated people (not just players) die, the better. Once we burn their corpses, us kind and compassionate (and smart) people can finally get on with our lives, free from COVID.

#Science

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

#science

Drinking your idiot juice out of a sippy cup this early today? Hope your handler firmly secured your house helmet on your head this morning.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:

#science

Why is it that you decided to being up racism at the end of your post here that I'm quoting when racism has nothing to do with anything in this thread at all? This seems to me to appear to be an obvious trolling job and I am going to give you an opportunity to acturally defend your statement before reporting this post but don't take too long I will give you no more than 5 minutes and then your post will be submitted to the moderation team for review.

jts1207

Liked Posts:

#science

He’s been away a few days or posting under his alt. He needs his attention

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:

#science

Why is it that you decided to being up racism at the end of your post here that I'm quoting when racism has nothing to do with anything in this thread at all? This seems to me to appear to be an obvious trolling job and I am going to give you an opportunity to acturally defend your statement before reporting this post but don't take too long I will give you no more than 5 minutes and then your post will be submitted to the moderation team for review.

THREE MORE MINUTES REMAINING

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Ohhh...a time limit....good one

Still waiting for his definition of "fake African Americans"
Reporting your posts for literally race baiting and being completely and udderly trolling by doubling down on your prior post with even more race baiting.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I want to agree with you. I really do, but they are a danger to al of the other members of the NFLPA and coaches who may get infected by them and lose their ability to care for their own.

So, fighting for the right to spread a very dangerous and mutating novel Corona virus should be treated as a danger and the unvaccinated should be quarantined. This wave is raging with a major factor being the lack of vaccination.
Money talks. Just saying hit these idiot players in the pocketbook first, before you go to the end game.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The NFL mandated 70% I think....if a team is 70% what is the issue?

If they are under 70% then start fining people I guess

cutting them is idiotic meatball psycho shit talk

Status
Not open for further replies.