Interesting tidbit from WSCR this morning on Veteran Support for Andy Dalton - explains a few things....

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The score and rumors

yea, Ima scratch this up to a non real issue
Ummmm didn't you make up things Biggs said just yesterday or the day before? You are OP.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
There is not a single player on this team that went to Pace over their excitement of Dalton. None. This is a Pace/Nagy leak trying to make them look less stupid

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ummmm didn't you make up things Biggs said just yesterday or the day before? You are OP.

I'm just saying it's a radio station. They get paid to do this. It legit might be like 2 guys or half the locker room or just bogus.

That being said, do we even have that many vets left who care? And why would they care about dalton, lol.

msadows

Liked Posts:
There is not a single player on this team that went to Pace over their excitement of Dalton. None. This is a Pace/Nagy leak trying to make them look less stupid

Doubtful, it's probably just Jimmy Graham with a hurt ego telling the media the locker room wants dalton.

Caveroamer

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Doubtful, it's probably just Jimmy Graham with a hurt ego telling the media the locker room wants dalton.
okay, I missed something here. What went down between Fields and Graham?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
okay, I missed something here. What went down between Fields and Graham?
Literally a nothing-burger where Graham wanted him to throw him the ball but he didn't throw him the ball and then Fields told him he would throw him the ball if Graham was acturally open and people laughed about it but it was just joking around between a veteran and a rookie but now CcS conspiracy theorists want to make up disinformation to get people to click on their threads and post in them and are basically human scums in my opinion trying to divide bears fans against each other but I will not stand for it and I WILL EXPOSE THEM FOR IT literally every single chance I get!!!

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
You need to re-listen to that interview. Biggs was asked about this and used words like: potentially, I would imagine, maybe. This was complete speculation on his part after being asked about it. He wasn't reporting anything as news.
So basically Biggs did what we on CCS do when we hear something completely out of left field.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well as you may know the OP is a new Teddy KFC alt account, who returned with a new persona after his Q predictions didn't pan out, so it's not surprising that bears talk is going to be riddled with conspiracy theory nonsense...
Yall take this this too seriously.

It was something new this morning that hadn't been out there, and I figured it would be interesting to talk about.

Like you guys aren't reading into all the shit on why Nagy hasn't started Fields over Dalton; literally pot-kettle here.

Its a message board. R-E-L-A-X.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm just saying it's a radio station. They get paid to do this. It legit might be like 2 guys or half the locker room or just bogus.

That being said, do we even have that many vets left who care? And why would they care about dalton, lol.
Lot of truth to this.

Mulligan specifically will rile up callers with low-hanging fruit.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Literally a nothing-burger where Graham wanted him to throw him the ball but he didn't throw him the ball and then Fields told him he would throw him the ball if Graham was acturally open and people laughed about it but it was just joking around between a veteran and a rookie but now CcS conspiracy theorists want to make up disinformation to get people to click on their threads and post in them and are basically human scums in my opinion trying to divide bears fans against each other but I will not stand for it and I WILL EXPOSE THEM FOR IT literally every single chance I get!!!
I believe it was said in passing in the cafeteria. Word I am hearing is Fields also tripped Graham causing him to fall onto his tray of mashed potatoes and spaghetti. Graham allegedly ran off to a bathroom stall as Mack, Hicks and the cool clique high fived Fields. Meanwhile, Nick Foles and Ryan Nall raced off to comfort Graham

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Says the guy who can't get my name right...
Joe,

I apologize for getting your name wrong originally. I'll stay with this one from here on out. It's a never ending cycle with you. Soon enough you'll ask for this name to be deleted, you'll disappear into your bomb shelter, only to reemerge months later under a new name talking about how you were wrong about the last thing, but this new thing is the real thing.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat

Can you just save us the time and just admit that you are stupid?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yall take this this too seriously.

It was something new this morning that hadn't been out there, and I figured it would be interesting to talk about.

Like you guys aren't reading into all the shit on why Nagy hasn't started Fields over Dalton; literally pot-kettle here.

Its a message board. R-E-L-A-X.

Anyone can wake up and make stuff up to talk about, i have no problem with that and don't really care too much if you want to pass it off as something coming from a legitimate source, but i'm sure others actually do get upset about being intentionally misled so I just calmly pointed out the facts. your credibility is your problem, not mine.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
It very well could be as simple as that.

In the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal at all. Mahomes sat for a year behind Alex Smith, and the Bears know Fields is the future.
Shut the fuck up with the Alex Smith, Mahomes, KC and Reid situation. It has nothing to do with the Bears situation.

1. Smith already knew the system. Dalton is new to the system. Smith was able to do more in his system than Dalton will be able to do in the Bears system because of this.
  2. KC was already a playoff team AND a Super Bowl contender WITHOUT Covid playoff modifications. If there had not been Covid, the Bears would have had 0% chance of making the playoffs in 2020.
  3. Mahomes was behind in his development as a rookie more so than Fields. He could have used the development time more than Fields
  4. There is zero proof that Mahomes would have done poorly if he had started in KC much sooner. The same as Fields. He was on a team that was already going to make a good run in the playoffs without him, so they had the opportunity to not play him. There is a slight chance that Dalton can improve the offensive ranking to compensate for the defensive probably drop due to age, but that might not be enough to get the Bears in the playoffs and certainly not get them into contention for a Super Bowl run. Dalton is a stop-gap. Fields is the one that can create a run of victories to get the team to the playoffs.
  5. Nagy is no Reid. I hope this one does not need explaining.
Dalton will get an opportunity to lead the Bears to victory. Maybe he has a rebirth and raise his game to his younger years talent level. Maybe the combination of an improved offense and a defense that can hold on for one more year will get the Bears a few unexpected Ws. If that is so, great.

However; if it is the same old bland offense, it is time for Fields to get on the field and create enough to force Nagy to give up his failed play calling again.

People need to understand that the defensive vets want to win. They will be loyal to the QB (and play caller) that can get them those victories. They know that all they need to be is good enough to sneak into the playoffs, even as the worst seeded wild card team and they have a chance at winning the Super Bowl. It has already happened before.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Well as you may know the OP is a new Teddy KFC alt account, who returned with a new persona after his Q predictions didn't pan out, so it's not surprising that bears talk is going to be riddled with conspiracy theory nonsense...
What were those predictions?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I believe it was said in passing in the cafeteria. Word I am hearing is Fields also tripped Graham causing him to fall onto his tray of mashed potatoes and spaghetti. Graham allegedly ran off to a bathroom stall as Mack, Hicks and the cool clique high fived Fields. Meanwhile, Nick Foles and Ryan Nall raced off to comfort Graham
I did not hear this report at all and I've been literally glued to twitter about this for weeks but this would be an interesting devopmenf if true and would run contrary to the messaging that Pace and Nagy are putting out there.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If this is true, and I doubt it is then I disagree. If you play Fields and he struggles and you have to bring Dalton in then you lose the vets and there will be a shit show. If you start with Dalton and he struggles then you can go to Fields without any real drama there.

The point is, it is much easier in this scenario to play Dalton and then go to Fields than it will be to play Fields and then potentially have to go Dalton. Bears fans are acting like there is no way for Fields to struggle or fail when in fact there are a lot of question marks regarding the team around him.

Well that's actually a reasonable way to look at it but Perriman is better than Mooney and Matt Patricia will be a good coach for the Lions.