Indianapolis Colts GM Chris Ballard: 'Consequences' for players unvaccinated against COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Ballard, for whatever reason, just seems to have been ineffective in persuading his players to get vaccinated in comparison to other GMs.

Yeah, he's in Indiana. If it wasn't for Florida, there'd be Indiana Man.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
If Chris Ballard and I had the power to round up private citizens and force them to be vaccinated, he totally would, because he cares about his players' (and the public's) health.
Do you have covid? Your thinking seems to be clouded. Maybe you should be checked because of your altered mental status

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
"Logic and reasoning" says the dipshit covid denier.
Also name calling on the interwebz is hilarious. Are you this brash and mature in real life or just message boards?

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Round em up and beat the crap out of them for their own safety...
Mayhaps we could get Elon Musk to round them up and shoot them off into space.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Kill them for their own safety? brilliant
Kill them, ridicule them, and pat ourselves on the back for how smart we are and how dumb they are. Long term data aside, we do not need it.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Logic and reason are long gone here, modo. As usual, this has turned into a divisive us against them issue perpetuated by the media and non stop sensationalism, rhetoric and propaganda that Americans can’t get enough of. We love to be divided, choose teams, and take the individual human element out of it
What in the living fuck is this shit? Logic is getting the vaccine and the boosters that follow due to the natural course of a novel corona virus’ accelerating growth and mutations in a host species.

There’s no “human element” apart from some trepidation about needles and anti-science. This shouldn’t be a divisive issue. It should be a shit the fuck up, quit whining, roll up the sleeve, and get the fucking shot.

The fact that this is even a discussion, in the midst of yet another wave, is the absurd of the highest order.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
What in the living fuck is this shit? Logic is getting the vaccine and the boosters that follow due to the natural course of a novel corona virus’ accelerating growth and mutations in a host species.

There’s no “human element” apart from some trepidation about needles and anti-science. This shouldn’t be a divisive issue. It should be a shit the fuck up, quit whining, roll up the sleeve, and get the fucking shot.

The fact that this is even a discussion, in the midst of yet another wave, is the absurd of the highest order.
Ok well…the WHO and FDA disagree with you about boosters and many scientists and doctors are debating this issue as we speak. Glad that you’re sure of it though!

If you roll up your sleeve and still contract and spread Covid, def don’t wanna hear any whining from you. Or actually, feel free to whine, it is a free country and that is your right

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
cutting them is idiotic meatball psycho shit talk
Not really. There's also president. Look at coaches who decided not to get vaccinated. They all lost their jobs.

A lot of companies are making it harder and harder to be unvaccinated because having unvaccinated workers directly increases their insurance premiums along with leads to a higher probability of transfer to coworkers and customers.

I think we'll see a lot of Cam Newton type things happening. Cam's contract was all incentive based, so with him being a backup he was going to be very cheap for the Pats. He has 2 years in the system, so if Jones really beat him out then he's a no brainer backup. Well, he's also anti-vax, so the team just decides they don't want to add any additional risk for a backup QB.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really. There's also president. Look at coaches who decided not to get vaccinated. They all lost their jobs.

A lot of companies are making it harder and harder to be unvaccinated because having unvaccinated workers directly increases their insurance premiums along with leads to a higher probability of transfer to coworkers and customers.
not all...also coaches aren't under the NFLPA rules nor have their contracts count against salary caps

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
not all...also coaches aren't under the NFLPA rules nor have their contracts count against salary caps
I edited my original post to include the Cam Newton piece, but I could see more of those items happening.

Teams know exactly who's vaccinated and who's not. They don't have to justify cutting someone, so they can easily choose to go a different direction and the unvaccinated player is then a free agent and I'm assuming part of their physical is the team knowing if they are vaccinated or not.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Indiana's where they find meth labs in Walmart bathrooms
I actually was curious enough to look it up and the numbers shocked me. However the numbers are old from 2018. Either way its data that was gathered by the Missouri State Highway Patrol and the list is:

The ten states with the most meth-related seizures are:

1. Michigan (220)
  2. New York (220)
  3. Indiana (144)
  4. Illinois (129)
  5. North Carolina (127)
  6. California (114)
  7. Pennsylvania (105)
  8. Tennessee (102)
  9. Ohio (60)
  10. Florida (59)

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
When will the vaccinated; but 5-6-7-8 months ago; be considered anti-vaxxers if they don't comply and get their booster when that's "suggested"?

Will they become super spreaders; anti-vaxxers and killers overnight?

#science

Btw....good post in the football thread by the racist.

Today

Yes

#what?

Btw... Who are you referring to? Let it out. Don't be scurred.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I'm in the anti-antivax camp myselve but I would literally welcome any unvaxxed OL or CB starter onto the bears with opened arms if they were available as long as they wear masks and submit to testing and don't spread disinformation about this virus amongst their team-mates like some of the trashcan ignoramus fans we see on this forum literally obsessed with playing doctor and I'm not talking about the doctor playing I did with the girl next door to me when I was a little kid!

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
@Nelly I'm glad you've taken time to calm down and collect yourself. You really seemed to be going off the deep end with your ranting when we were just trying to discuss football here

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I edited my original post to include the Cam Newton piece, but I could see more of those items happening.

Teams know exactly who's vaccinated and who's not. They don't have to justify cutting someone, so they can easily choose to go a different direction and the unvaccinated player is then a free agent and I'm assuming part of their physical is the team knowing if they are vaccinated or not.
as I stated before cutting an unvaxxed player and keeping another unvaxxed player is disingenuous at best...go wiith your best players or go with vaxxed players only....anything else is hypocrisy

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
as I stated before cutting an unvaxxed player and keeping another unvaxxed player is disingenuous at best
Not really if you acturally think about it and analyze it on a deeper and more detailed level because what if one antivaxxed player has horrible hygiene, doesn't believe in germs, picks his boogers, et cetera whilst another un vaxxed player just doesn't want to take a vaccine because he is just dumb but has a good heart and means well and follows all the other guidelines and acturally cares for human lives around him and isn't a disgusting pig?

Status
Not open for further replies.