Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Besides Gruden when he use to evaluate QB’s, this is the only person I trust with evaluating QBs. From a sports media. Good video to see and hear what he thinks.

Love Warner's breakdowns, I saw this yesterday and put it on my watch later list

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Noticed a few times this preseason that he didn't just take easy throws. I can actually understand that when you are waiting for something downfield like Fields can but it's a bit odd on 3rd and 4 when all your catchers are short. He's still holding the ball too long. Fortunately, he can get away with it but he'll be better when he better picks his spots.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Watched it… two things….

Justin is a motherclucking beast and Nagy runs man beaters against zone defenses… cuz KC

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Great breakdown. Even for those of us who are ok with Fields sitting for a bit, there’s really no way for anyone to say he isn’t close to being there. I cant imagine Trubisky making some of those reads, even in season 4…

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Great breakdown. Even for those of us who are ok with Fields sitting for a bit, there’s really no way for anyone to say he isn’t close to being there. I cant imagine Trubisky making some of those reads, even in season 4…
Before the draft, Warner had QBs ranked
1 Lawrence
2 Wilson
3 Jones
4 Fields
5 Lance

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Noticed a few times this preseason that he didn't just take easy throws. I can actually understand that when you are waiting for something downfield like Fields can but it's a bit odd on 3rd and 4 when all your catchers are short. He's still holding the ball too long. Fortunately, he can get away with it but he'll be better when he better picks his spots.
That's been one of his biggest criticisms. After what we've seen the past few years, i'll take it over 2 yard dump off on 3rd and 15.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
That's been one of his biggest criticisms. After what we've seen the past few years, i'll take it over 2 yard dump off on 3rd and 15.
Maybe. But would we rather have a deeper incompletion, or worse, an INT on that 3rd and 15? Or the same on a 3rd and 4?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe. But would we rather have a deeper incompletion, or worse, an INT on that 3rd and 15? Or the same on a 3rd and 4?
I’ll take the potential for the bigger play with the risk of a turnover over the proven offense that didn’t work for 3 years

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I’ll take the potential for the bigger play with the risk of a turnover over the proven offense that didn’t work for 3 years
We will hopefully have the best of both once Fields starts.

JurisFrog

Liked Posts:
Watched it… two things….

Justin is a motherclucking beast and Nagy runs man beaters against zone defenses… cuz KC

yes because the defense always lets the opposing team know the defense they’re going to be in for every play. It’s a very gentlemanly sport.

Caveroamer

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That was an insightful video. I look forward to seeing part two. The video of things he has to work on. That may shed some light for some of us on exactly how to watch his growth as an NFL QB

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Love how Warner focused on making the right decision there rather than the flashy plays or the result of the play.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
yes because the defense always lets the opposing team know the defense they’re going to be in for every play. It’s a very gentlemanly sport.
What's your deal here? Vid shows what Fields did well this pre-season, next one will show what he still needs to work on.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
According to Nags, his offense adjusts to all things the D does and his offense dictates the D.

I was only taking a shot to take a shot, but he did say that.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Actually, what I see here is some plays that are successful at getting receivers open.

Don't get me wrong Nagy still sucks at CALLING plays, but the designs we see here work at getting someone open.

It looks like Justin is able to see the way a defense is playing or reacting and is getting it to some good spots.

That Tennessee TD, was AMAZING!!!

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Ah! part 2 is out now:

Thanks for posting this. What this shows to me is Fields is close, and with on the field experience we will see less and less of these types of mistakes as the season goes on once he is named the starter.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Thanks for posting this. What this shows to me is Fields is close, and with on the field experience we will see less and less of these types of mistakes as the season goes on once he is named the starter.
I also think those are things that he can grow from by seeing them from the sideline and on tape for a bit before getting thrown in. Remember, these were preseason reads. It’s only going to get harder from here on out. I don’t think it’s a bad decision to let him learn from the sideline first…