Eddie Jackson

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is he the softest safety in the league? In bears history?

I think Chris Conte was a better tackler than him.
Conte at least tried to tackle (with mixed success to be kind) rather than blatantly avoiding contact

gocbears

Liked Posts:
Lots of posters want to take CBs and move them to safety, maybe the Bears should move Jackson to nickel. Can't be much worse than Shelley or Skrine.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I thought it was Pagano's fault? We should just make an auto-generated forum that combines MightyJoeYoung/VashTheStampede/TeddyKFC/BrunoTheRed/Hal9000/I'mSureImForgettingSomeAlts conspiracy theories with your drunk hot takes as responses and it would drive CCS advertising revenue through the roof

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Wow. Talk about an awful thread. You're talking about a guy who has scored multiple TD's, had multiple turnovers, is a playmaker and very good in coverage and you throw in Conte's name with him??????? Holy Fuck....... :brady:

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I thought it was Pagano's fault? We should just make an auto-generated forum that combines MightyJoeYoung/VashTheStampede/TeddyKFC/BrunoTheRed/Hal9000/I'mSureImForgettingSomeAlts conspiracy theories with your drunk hot takes as responses and it would drive CCS advertising revenue through the roof
I didn’t know vash was Hal9000.

At least I make my moniker changes public sheesh.

msadows

Liked Posts:

No, you're confusing me.

I said it WASN'T paganos fault and the defense is trash and would be no matter who is coaching it.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He wasn’t a hard hitting S at Bama either. That’s not his game. Never has, never will be. He is a ball hawk FS, and when used effectively, a damn good one.
Unfortunately he hasn't had the luxury of being able to range in the backfield the last couple of years and people are losing faith in him. He would probably go right back to being a playmaker if he was on any secondary worth a shit.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
He wasn’t a hard hitting S at Bama either. That’s not his game. Never has, never will be. He is a ball hawk FS, and when used effectively, a damn good one.
WHOA!!!!! Easy with the logic there fella...

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
All those years we kept drafting SS type dudes who couldn't range/cover and tried to fit them in at FS.

Now we have a FS and people bitch the dude plays like a FS.

Yes, they are softer than SS types.... they tend to cover better.

If you wanna criticize EJax, go after his failures in coverage last year.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately he hasn't had the luxury of being able to range in the backfield the last couple of years and people are losing faith in him. He would probably go right back to being a playmaker if he was on any secondary worth a shit.
Exactly. His coverage skills are elite when he is able to roam.