Indianapolis Colts GM Chris Ballard: 'Consequences' for players unvaccinated against COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Like what?

He chose to put the ability to care for his family in danger by not getting the vaccine. A month ago, the excuse was worry about the vaccine not being fully FDA approved.

Now it is just plain being a Karen.
You seriously cannot think the FDA is infallible can you? 33% of the drugs they approve are later found to either be unsafe and taken off the market or new side effect warnings need to be added. This happens the most frequently when approval is rushed. But I guess since it’s FDA approved it’s all good and long term studies aren’t needed and it’s forever safe? Good to know

I cannot imagine fucking up at my job 33% of the time. I would be fired…and the consequences of me up at my job don’t effect people’s health. It’s a pretty crazy rate - They make “oopsies “ a third of the time.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
So going back to the article...did Ballard say he was going to bring specific consequences or that there are just generic consequences to being not vaxxed.....it think its the latter

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
No shit Sherlock. Because each person's individual health is their own choice and responsibility. Just because you want to be a cunt about it doesn't remove that choice from each individual.

Imagine being so fucking stupid as to actually believe an athlete's only purpose is smile and nod to everything being regurgitated by a bunch of people that aren't in their situation. Because, in case you forgot, their entire lives are ahead of them AFTER football.
Wow, you are mad! Much projection there.

My personal choice is to have less respect for people who think they are smarter than doctors and better than the collective, because they can't realize their freedoms impact more than themselves.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
So going back to the article...did Ballard say he was going to bring specific consequences or that there are just generic consequences to being not vaxxed.....it think its the latter
That was sort of my question too, because Wentz and Leonard confirmed they weren't vaxed today. So, obviously he's not saying they are punished, but I'm guessing he's referring to the impact it will likely have on the team at some point this year. It was reported the Colts have one of the lowest vaccine %'s in the league, so I assume he's anticipating trouble.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Different sort of seizures. This is the type where contraband is confiscated and assets are seized. That sort of seizure.

Oh.

I'm always getting mixed up with words on here. Good thing he didn't say seizure salad. Then I'd be like "why does salad give you seizures?"

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow, you are mad! Much projection there.

My personal choice is to have less respect for people who think they are smarter than doctors and better than the collective, because they can't realize their freedoms impact more than themselves.
Basically what you're saying is fuck your choice unless its the choice I've made. So you're human garbage then.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Basically what you're saying is fuck your choice unless its the choice I've made. So you're human garbage then.
I mean, sooooooo mad. Again, the projection is off the charts. You took some big leaps to get there.

You know, whenever I run into someone who calls me a cunt or stupid, I immediately think that person brings up some great points and I should rethink my position. If you could've just strung the words together and called me a 'stupid cunt' I would have fully changed my position on the spot.

Pivoting to calling me human garbage did it though, you are officially the best internet debater I have encountered. Props to you sir!

Last edited:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
You seriously cannot think the FDA is infallible can you? 33% of the drugs they approve are later found to either be unsafe and taken off the market or new side effect warnings need to be added. This happens the most frequently when approval is rushed. But I guess since it’s FDA approved it’s all good and long term studies aren’t needed and it’s forever safe? Good to know

I cannot imagine fucking up at my job 33% of the time. I would be fired…and the consequences of me up at my job don’t effect people’s health. It’s a pretty crazy rate - They make “oopsies “ a third of the time
Go take that horse deworming stuff, already.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I mean, sooooooo mad. Again, the projection is off the charts. You took some big leaps to get there.

You know, whenever I run into someone who calls ma a cunt or stupid, I immediately think that person brings up some great points and I should rethink my position. If you could've just strung the words together and called me a 'stupid cunt' I would have fully changed my position on the spot.

Pivoting to calling me human garbage did it though, you are officially the best internet debater I have encountered. Props to you sir!
Except you are literal human garbage. If you truly believe that only you get to pick and choose what happens to your body... you are a part of the problem. Get fucked.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Except you are literal human garbage. If you truly believe that only you get to pick and choose what happens to your body... you are a part of the problem. Get fucked.
Really not trying to get you any more riled up, cause it seems you are having a pretty tough day, but who else would pick what happens to my body?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Really not trying to get you any more riled up, cause it seems you are having a pretty tough day, but who else would pick what happens to my body?
It's not your fault. He's the angriest man on CCS.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, literally none of that is a GM's responsibility. Their one and only job is talent acquisition and being on the same page with their scouting and coaching staff towards that goal.

You're confusing the job of the medical staff and coaches with what a GM does.
You're so obviously listening to medical staffs.

:what:

mecha

Liked Posts:
I like the people that believe there's microchips hidden in vials of liquid. you know this epidemic at CCS where everyone are overemotional cunts? same said overemotional cunts just read things on Twatter that they manufactured and believe in their minds and want to pass that off as the truth.

you can't argue with people that aren't based in the same reality as you. but it's fun watching everyone call each other doodie heads, so please continue.

oh, and don't be a jagoff, get vaccinated. if your immune system alone were capable of fighting off COVID-19 the number of infected humans would be going down, not skyrocketing up. you illiterate fucks.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Cunts at css overemotionally cunt.

You overemotionally cunt in reply, @mecha , daily.

have you ever explored why you are so angry? Or why so many of your tirades are so homophobic while being misogynistic? Are you just trying to be cool?

Last edited:

mecha

Liked Posts:
Cunts at css overemotionally cunt.

You overemotionally cunt in reply, @mecha , daily.

have you ever explored why you are so angry? Or why so many of your tirades are so homophobic while being misogynistic? Are you just trying to be cool?
I actually like you, Ole. don't be a dickbag, I wasn't even thinking of you when I wrote that.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Go take that horse deworming stuff, already.
I’ll pass. Unsurprisingly i handled Covid just fine. I’m young, no co-morbidities, and in great health. According to the CDCs numbers my risk of dying of Covid is literally less than 0.001%. For me (not everyone), it was less mild than most cold and flus I’ve had. Thanks for your input though.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

You know, whenever I run into someone who calls me a cunt or stupid, I immediately think that person brings up some great points and I should rethink my position. If you could've just strung the words together and called me a 'stupid cunt' I would have fully changed my position on the spot.

LMAO... the funny thing is that Xero used to be cool and post funny GIFs and generally laugh with people.

Now he's just a vitriolic & angry weirdo. 5 years ago he had at least some joy... nowadays he just wants to talk down to everyone because he owns .192334 of a Bitcoin and thinks he will be a millionaire soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.