You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The meatball in me doesn't like this

Speed

Liked Posts:
Meh. I think there’s more to be said for having that overhead view of the action tactically.

Let’s be honest if we need anyone let alone Desai to give an old school football pep talk we’re boned. That’s more among the lines of Bald visor man’s or a position coaches job anyways IMO.

Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:
am sure Rams scouted the <Mitch Tape> and will try do same early and often til the vegan Hindu can adjust ... expose the mid underneath route until the bears d shows they can adjust and stop it . . . uh oh

Bust

Liked Posts:
uh oh, Ram scouts are watching this on youtube as we speak!

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I think there is an advantage to being in the booth, let the position coaches do the on field corrections/motivation.

I would imagine that the tech at a desk is a little more robust than running up and down the sideline.

He needs to be able to focus on the next call, easier without all the commotion, remember he is a rookie coach when it comes to play calling.

He is not the tallest guy, so being able to see the whole field is important....

I'm sure someone on here will rip him for "not being a real" coach, so I'll just say I'm good with it.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fangio was also up in the booth, if I remember right until the last year when he wanted to show prospects he could coach from the sideline.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I think there is an advantage to being in the booth, let the position coaches do the on field corrections/motivation.

I would imagine that the tech at a desk is a little more robust than running up and down the sideline.

He needs to be able to focus on the next call, easier without all the commotion, remember he is a rookie coach when it comes to play calling.

He is not the tallest guy, so being able to see the whole field is important....

I'm sure someone on here will rip him for "not being a real" coach, so I'll just say I'm good with it.
Everything in this post is correct.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's where coordinators belong. Much easier to see what's going on and spacing from up top. Get Lazor up there calling plays as well.