Teams are figuring Ransom out

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I am watching Ohio State vs Oregon in football. OSU has a DB named Ransom.

I couldn't help it, it was like reflex...he made a good play and I said "This Wisdom kid is pretty good".

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Lol @ the notion it’s nitpicking. Guy comes on here and makes a grandiose statement like a guy is a gold glove caliber defender and expects nobody to say anything.

if you had just said he’s been a solid defender for the cubs this season, nobody would of blinked an eye. But no, you had to go full hyperbole and homer. Sweet combination
I called him Adam Dunn, if you think that is hyperbole and homerism, then you have to reread what I posted. I have also posted numerous times on this forum that I think Wisdom is easily replaceable. You chose to focus on one part of a post and nitpick it to death. It is ok if I think he is gold glove caliber, you can move on anytime now.

Last edited:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I called him Adam Dunn, if you think that is hyperbole and homerism, then you have to reread what I posted. I have also posted numerous times on this forum that I think Wisdom is easily replaceable. You chose to focus on one part of a post and nitpick it to death. It is ok if I think he is gold glove caliber, you can move on anytime now.

you’re literally the only person that thinks he’s GG caliber, but okay sure bud

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I'm still trying to grasp the Ransom=Wisdom part. Is he holding a gun to Tom's head and saying pay me bitch?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You're the only person who got offended by me saying that. Move on.
Lol yeah okay…I’m “offended” by it because I corrected your foolish statement. Suuuure buddy…totes offended here

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
I just realized that when you take defensive war and just do NL, Wisdom is just outside the top 5. And had he played as many games as Arenado and MAchado, he might have passed them up.

SO I am curious on what is considered a gold glove caliber glove? Top 5, top 3?

Wisdom.PNG

CSF77

Liked Posts:
GG is a joke. His value is in his ability to jack a pitch into orbit. All you ask for is league average D at that point.

Bryant was never a top end D 3B but he was looked as elite.

Mike Schmidt is the gold standard for a 3B. All others fall short of his complete game. If you can get one aspect of it you are doing alright.