Games like this make the case for a change at head coach.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Obviously this won't happen now.

But from my eye, it looks like the entire defense needs to be rebuilt.

There definitely are some players here and there worth keeping, but we don't have any impact players on defense anymore. The older guys have gotten too old, ejax has proven he's nothing without fangio, and if we're going to do an entire defensive teardown, you should want a veteran presence as a defensive coordinator who knows how to do that.

So if you already are replacing the defensive coordinator in order to rebuild a defense, you also still have all the warts Matt Nagy brings to the offense.

And if you can get the right guy, the Bears will be probably the hottest opening in the league next year given that they already have their franchise quarterback in their locker room.

Last edited:

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Clean sweep needs done starting with the Gm and the entire coaching staff then work your way down to the janitor
Yeah, everyone needs to go. And since they be rebuilding they should trade evevryone, no pint in having a stud rookie, if it’s going to:take at least 5 years to rebuild.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, everyone needs to go. And since they be rebuilding they should trade evevryone, no pint in having a stud rookie, if it’s going to:take at least 5 years to rebuild.
Lol no ya keep your rookie qb and the good pieces in place but it is time too consider getting rid of the old guard

Nelly

Liked Posts:
You might say Jackson is nothing without Amos rather than Fangio.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
You might say Jackson is nothing without Amos.
Jackson is nothing without Fangio, the same goes fo Mack. And the rest of the D. Pagano made them average, but this DC is showing their true colors.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Lol no ya keep your rookie qb and the good pieces in place but it is time too consider getting rid of the old guard
With all those holes, you won’t be able to build a decent D in 5 years. Adn that’s only drafting D players.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Obviously this won't happen now.

But from my eye, it looks like the entire defense needs to be rebuilt.

There definitely are some players here and there worth keeping, but we don't have any impact players on defense anymore. The older guys have gotten too old, ejax has proven he's nothing without fangio, and if we're going to do an entire defensive teardown, you should want a veteran presence as a defensive coordinator who knows how to do that.

So if you already are replacing the defensive coordinator in order to rebuild a defense, you also still have all the warts Matt Nagy brings to the offense.

And if you can get the right guy, the Bears will be probably the hottest opening in the league next year given that they already have their franchise quarterback in their locker room.
4 years same shit

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jackson is nothing without Fangio, the same goes fo Mack. And the rest of the D. Pagano made them average, but this DC is showing their true colors.
Lol. I knew the dick ripping by the board retards would be glorious. And it hasn't disappointed!

Nelly

Liked Posts:
With all those holes, you won’t be able to build a decent D in 5 years. Adn that’s only drafting D players.
It can happen pretty quickly witha couple good picks and a couple good signings to fill some holes. Keep Nichols, Trevis, Smith, Johnson and Vildor (as nickel). Everyone else can go.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Lol. I knew the dick ripping by the board retards would be glorious. And it hasn't disappointed!
Just watch the rest of the season, and then tell me i was wrong, I said they were average last year, after Fangio left, and guess what, they ended up being average. Now they will end being bottom 5.

Reactions: chi

pablovi

Liked Posts:
It can happen pretty quickly witha couple good picks and a couple good signings to fill some holes. Keep Nichols, Trevis, Smith, Johnson and Vildor (as nickel). Everyone else can go.
I believe it when I see it, it took how many years Pace to build the 2018 D?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just watch the rest of the season, and then tell me i was wrong, I said they were average last year, after Fangio left, and guess what, they ended up being average. Now they will end being bottom 5.

Correct, wait till the injuries kick in