Nagy defenders

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
My favorite excuse is all the people that said we needed to dink and dunk all night long, because that's what the Rams gave us. They were defending the deep pass! That's why we had to TORCH them with 4 yard passes.

You only take what the defense gives you. At no point should you ever challenge them or attempt to impose your will on them. Only take what they will allow you to have. That's how you win championships! ? So bad...

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite excuse is all the people that said we needed to dink and dunk all night long, because that's what the Rams gave us. They were defending the deep pass! That's why we had to TORCH them with 4 yard passes.

You only take what the defense gives you. At no point should you ever challenge them or attempt to impose your will on them. Only take what they will allow you to have. That's how you win championships! ? So bad...
Well we scored 4 more points this year so improvement..
:jonesy:

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:

Taking away the deep pass on defense and quick strikes over our inept secondary on offense will be the blueprint for every opponent until the Bears make someone adjust.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Not this guy. Not kicking the FGs and going for it on 4th and forever was going full Special person. There is no hope for this guy and Fangio clearly won him COTY in 18. Time to move on, and I'm the one always spouting about stability.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Let this shit storm ride and we will all be lucky for it next year with a new GM who knows how to handle the cap/protect draft capital and a coach who doesn’t try to prove how much smarter he is than you. Perfect storm to clean house.

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
there are people that still have faith in Nagy? IDK, maybe as a HC who lets his OC make the play calls... maybe.

but there is not much I'm impressed with, the team continues to make the same fundamental mistakes because he just ain't drilling it in their heads. repetition, consistency, no sign of it with Nagy.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

Honestly that is kinda shocking considering he was the one who said the offense had to have more explosive plays and chunk plays especially when you consider it was the first game of the season .

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let this shit storm ride and we will all be lucky for it next year with a new GM who knows how to handle the cap/protect draft capital and a coach who doesn’t try to prove how much smarter he is than you. Perfect storm to clean house.
we have already blown the last 2 GM and HC choices, what gives you hope that will change the next time

Last edited:

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Who's defending Nagy?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He classifies anyone who has anything remotely positive to say about Nagy, even if they have twice as many negatives, as a "Nagy Defender"...
EpicFail9000

There is nothing redeeming about this asshole as a head coach. Players love Tony Medlin, maybe you'd like him promoted to head coach. Dumbass.

Last edited:

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Can’t wait till Nagy/Pace are gone. It was obvious by the end of 2019 that these guys are not the answer.

What sucks is Fields will have to learn a whole new offense again next season.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
EpicFail9000

There is nothing redeeming about this asshole as a head coach. Players love Tony Medlin, maybe you'd like him promoted to head coach. Dumbass.
Childish minds come up with childish nicknames and have childish opinions.

Sit down, child.