Good read on the S$&tshow secondary

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not a good read in summary Gipson takes blame calling it a brain fart and they are just getting over week one jitters, that's about it.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Take ur ass out the booth and get on the sideline mfer.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
non chalanted? it used to piss me off when Rodney Harrison used to hit guys that were down, now I get it, you're effing down and you're staying down. There should be zero non chalants ever in the league

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lets see if the coaching staff can hold these guys accountable enough to correct the mistakes.....this should not happen again

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Lets see if the coaching staff can hold these guys accountable enough to correct the mistakes.....this should not happen again
Yes. This is where we’ll see if Desai can be a decent OC or not…

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dug Gipson holding himself and his teammates accountable. Dude owned up to it and hopefully this embarrassment provides some impetus to improve and not make those mistakes again. I think our secondary is flawed and a major liability personally, but still seeing this type of response is better than denial or finger pointing.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Some possible reasons offered up in the article, except the real one….these fellas just are not real good at this level of professional play.

baredown

Liked Posts:
non chalanted? it used to piss me off when Rodney Harrison used to hit guys that were down, now I get it, you're effing down and you're staying down. There should be zero non chalants ever in the league
Its unfair to suggest that Eddie Jackson "non-chalanted" on that particular play. That play didn't look any different from any of Eddie Jackson's other tackle attempts over the past two years...