Dalton is the starter when healthy

msadows

Liked Posts:
Well, he is healthy.

The mri came back as no acl no Mcl. Likely just a bruise.

If they put dalton back in this week and he performs poorly nagy will have so much shit to put up with next monday from the media.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
All these people who were just assuming it's Fields' team now, since he played the majority of snaps on Sunday. Had to know Nagy wasn't done with the ginger-headed one.

I do think Fields should start from here on out, but I have to admit, he did not seize his opportunity Sunday. If he went in on Sunday and grabbed the game by the balls, there wouldn't be any question.

msadows

Liked Posts:
All these people who were just assuming it's Fields' team now, since he played the majority of snaps on Sunday. Had to know Nagy wasn't done with the ginger-headed one.

I do think Fields should start from here on out, but I have to admit, he did not seize his opportunity Sunday. If he went in on Sunday and grabbed the game by the balls, there wouldn't be any question.

Dalton could have played yesterday. They basically told him to sit one out cause they had such a lead.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
At this point the only hope is Dalton is hurt enough he misses next week and fields plays really well. Browns defense is going to be tough on whoever it is though

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dalton could have played yesterday. They basically told him to sit one out cause they had such a lead.
after he got injured he was sacked without having ability to move much...Nagy spoke with him on the sideline when he pulled him...Bears did not have an insurmountable lead when he was pulled

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Yesterday should have shown ppl just to let it play out.

If Fields shredded the Bengals with all of those turnovers he'd be named the starter today.

Calm down. He'll be the starter soon enough.

msadows

Liked Posts:
At this point the only hope is Dalton is hurt enough he misses next week and fields plays really well. Browns defense is going to be tough on whoever it is though

Its a bone bruise, supposedly.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yesterday should have shown ppl just to let it play out.

If Fields shredded the Bengals with all of those turnovers he'd be named the starter.

Calm down. He'll be the starter soon enough.

Why not now? Dalton gives you nothing that will change this seasons narrative. He isn't going to be the difference in us beating the browns.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Dalton needs to be healthy enough for the Bears to trade Nick Foles, but also hurt enough that he can't start and the Bears can pretend like they need Nick Foles to potential trade partners.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well, he is healthy.

The mri came back as no acl no Mcl. Likely just a bruise.

If they put dalton back in this week and he performs poorly nagy will have so much shit to put up with next monday from the media.

A bone bruise can still be a multi-week injury from multiple things I've read. So don't assume he's healthy.

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
The less Nagy does with Fields the better.

Canth

Liked Posts:
I really don't understand why Nagy feels so obligated to Dalton. They have no history before this season. The guy is getting paid well. You don't owe him anything.