Nagy learning stuff about Fields now that he is getting 1 reps

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think he's gonna learn that starting Dalton was NOT the best chance for the team to win.
He had to start Dalton for Dalton's revenge game, though, right???

Stonewall

Liked Posts:
So Fields first time actually playing with the ones was a live football game?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Essentially Nagy is just hedging his position here…. Like he sees fields is going to CLEARLY be better than dalton was through the first two weeks. Now he’s preparing for the oncoming backlash of ‘why wasn’t fields starting??’

like ohhh well we didn’t give him first team reps so we just didn’t see this coming

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Essentially Nagy is just hedging his position here…. Like he sees fields is going to CLEARLY be better than dalton was through the first two weeks. Now he’s preparing for the oncoming backlash of ‘why wasn’t fields starting??’

like ohhh well we didn’t give him first team reps so we just didn’t see this coming

He's dumb enough he probably thinks that is the excuse not the reason.

I'm sure there's a lot of BS with the Bears that forces this kind of stuff behind the scenes but they'd be much better off saying it's because the McCaskey's want it that way, we had to make a promise to Dalton to get him to come here, or it's how Papa Bear wanted it - this team is historical and we're going to keep that history alive even if it means we take over from the Browns as the worst team in the NFL.

Anything but we were too stupid to actually give the 1st round pick a real chance to show us anything, that's why we didn't see this coming. Well, except for the scouts, the GM and allegedly me OK'ing the pick.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I feel like we have wanted a good and a possible great Qb for some long we lack patience in waiting

Even if fields will be good or great these 2 or 5 games we will not remember so many QBs waited and learned and all of them may have not needed it but they all did sit

Great things come too those who have patience and can wait.

Nagy probably new what he has in justin so does pace they just wanted to get him going slowly

If they really thought he wasn't ready they would try to go with Andy even hurt or put in fole

We will see how it goes. The wide outs need to play ball stop dropping shit they would make crazy catches for mitch and he was inaccurate

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pace and the front office made him go through mock press conferences before the hire.

We mostly thought that was goofy anyway but imagine all that word salad and still hiring him if that was actually an critical parameter.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Dude fuckin talks too much

I don't even hate Nagy, but damn

Dude needs to keep his answers brief and to the point. He starts rambling and always says some shit that raises eyebrows
For someone who is so concerned with “the whys” you’d think he’d consider why the fuck he’s about to say something. Guess not.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I feel like we have wanted a good and a possible great Qb for some long we lack patience in waiting

Even if fields will be good or great these 2 or 5 games we will not remember so many QBs waited and learned and all of them may have not needed it but they all did sit

Great things come too those who have patience and can wait.

Nagy probably new what he has in justin so does pace they just wanted to get him going slowly

If they really thought he wasn't ready they would try to go with Andy even hurt or put in fole

We will see how it goes. The wide outs need to play ball stop dropping shit they would make crazy catches for mitch and he was inaccurate

You are such a fan of the Bears you keep yourself blind to any thought that their head coach is a complete idiot.
Nagy says with complete amazement that now that he's working with the 1s they're seeing things they never knew about Fields.

Taking a QB along slow is one thing. Summarily dismissing your young QB may start and then saying you're learning about him because he's just now getting to work with the 1s is a completely different thing. That's not bringing your young QB along at all.

Fields should've been getting ready to be the starter the day he got here not 2 weeks into the season because of injury.

For me to have that kind of blindness I have to resort to blaming the McCaskeys. Someone high up in the ownership doesn't want young QBs to start.