Nagy Presser - Monday, Sept. 27th

Brownie

Liked Posts:
He is using the words "we" a lot.......deflecting
Deflects a lot-lot. His blame taking is empty af. He says "It starts with me".. but then makes sure to include micro instances like a random false start as to the reason why we haven't been able to score for 3 years.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I would rather set fire to my house that contains my office were my computer sits than be subjected to Nagy's presser.

Joker85

Liked Posts:
He basically said the false starts did the team in lol..I stopped listening after that.
"I gotta do a better job coaching them about how important 3rd and 1 is so they don't fuck up again"

This passive aggressive turd is a master at deflection while making it seem like he's taking responsibility.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's bad enough READING his press conference in columns, I can hear is fucking voice. Big nope for me dawg, I can't stomach listening.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
One of the reporters asked why the defense is dictating to you that you can not roll Justin out.

That poor guy will likely be have his Hall Pass suspended for a few weeks.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
That ship has sailed imo. He does that at this point and his cred as a coach will be zero degrees Kelvin.
most likely, but there is a chance if they and Fields improve this year. I was done with Nagy last year, but I don't make those decisions.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He just went on about how he is not afraid to tell a coach on his staff or player when they need to step it up, and that the critiques are reciprocated and welcomed.

If this so, then he should really go ask Nick Foles what he thinks.
What a load of shit!!!
Boss to employee: "The company has been struggling do you have any Why's to explain it? I mean if I am the problem just tell me. "

Employee:??? "Sir, that can fire or demote me for no reason what- so-ever, I would say it's us not making the sales. Your leadership is unimpeachable."

Boss to superiors: " I asked all the employees about how I was doing. Seems I am not the problem." Wish I could put my finger on it."

Brownie

Liked Posts:
For the final question someone asked Nagy "What is your message to the fanbase to explain why you are the best person to get the best our of him?" .. and this guy went on and on about how it's a learning process and Justin is gonna have good games and bad games, yadda yadda. Saying nothing of himself. Oy vey.