Preseason Game Thread

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Someone should tell Javonte Green he's only 6'4 :). Hes out here like hes been playing PF all his life LOL.

We are getting a good glimpse of the shots the big 4 will be getting and they are gonna be must see tv

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
We're really active on D which is nice to see. Active hands and recovery.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
This team. As it is tonight, yes I know preseason Cavs, is built so everyone eats. Poor Patrick Williams injury really hurts him because he's looking to be back to 6th man with how Green is playing. Which actually might not be a bad thing if he can learn to play that same game and replace him as a bigger more athletic version.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This team. As it is tonight, yes I know preseason Cavs, is built so everyone eats. Poor Patrick Williams injury really hurts him because he's looking to be back to 6th man with how Green is playing. Which actually might not be a bad thing if he can learn to play that same game and replace him as a bigger more athletic version.
no way.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I still don’t see how the bulls don’t win 45+ games this season if they stay reasonably healthy

they are going to be damn good offensively, borderline elite if not elite level

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It's only preseason, but man this team is going to be fun.
You know how I know it's preseason. I looked up at the bench clear and to they had six points in the last about 8 minutes. I mean. Come on you guys aren't making rosters but you're still getting a drink of water you should make something just off luck.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I still don’t see how the bulls don’t win 45+ games this season if they stay reasonably healthy

I'm too punch drunk with the fun right now let's revisit after the season starts they gel a bit and get Williams back. (Notice I didn't add white) They have the pieces for a great offense and Donovan always has good defense. I need to see how they handle elite bigs especially at the backup spot. Even at 45 though I'm fine. That's 5thish (probably 2nd in division) in the east last year nothing wrong with that. And given the turnover probably means that they are playing their best heading into the playoffs. Might end up being the team the East doesn't want to face.

At the end of the day can't we all just get along knowing fucking valentine is gone. And better yet at a divisional opponent.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
@clonetrooper264 please tell me we aren’t doing individual game threads?
Are you so concerned with the Bulls forum front page that 82 regular season threads + 4 preseason threads are going to be too much?

Imagine a Bulls Games 2021 thread with all the games on it. Wouldn't that be much more of a nightmare to deal with?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Elite Knox? Consider me skeptical, but that would be a nice change of pace

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Elite Knox? Consider me skeptical, but that would be a nice change of pace