Aaron Rodgers 'I still own you'

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I suppose it's really his career highlight - I mean, let's be totally clear, despite playing with far superior players, he has exactly the same number of Super Bowl rings as the Bears current third string QB.

I guess that's the Rodgers rate!! ; )

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
It's the God damn truth,the bears will always lose to Aaron Rodgers and Chicago is his bitch.

Hes probably over at Nagys house dropping his nuts on his face before he bangs his wife and follows up by leaving an upper decker in the bathroom

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I suppose it's really his career highlight - I mean, let's be totally clear, despite playing with far superior players, he has exactly the same number of Super Bowl rings as the Bears current third string QB.

I guess that's the Rodgers rate!! ; )

The 2017 Eagles team was a significantly better squad than most Rodgers era Packers teams, outside from QB.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I want mario edwards to go to therapy either way. It changed the game

yah there are moments in every game that are game changers. When the pack broke coverage and Arob went streaking without anyone 20 yards from him. I would say it was a near miss but Fields never threw it. He was out of the pocket to the left as well. The bears would have been up 2 tds there.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure he never played directly against Olin, but I get your point.
What??? Not only he played against him 3 full years as a starter. But he owned him and the rest of the Bears on the biggest game in the rivalry history! They lost the NFC Championship game at home! That’s the only reason GB has a SB win with Rodgers!

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
What??? Not only he played against him 3 full years as a starter. But he owned him and the rest of the Bears on the biggest game in the rivalry history! They lost the NFC Championship game at home! That’s the only reason GB has a SB win with Rodgers!
Soooo did Aaron play nose tackle or Olin play D line? Or did you not get what I was saying.

Rise

Liked Posts:
To me it’s confirmation that’s the last time he will play in soldier field as a packer. So yes he owned our team now go away please.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can we not do this and diarrhea over the board? I already pointed out that olin kreutz is not 7-5 vs the packers with or without rodgers. Read more and post less before causing bullshit

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Can we not do this and diarrhea over the board? I already pointed out that olin kreutz is not 7-5 vs the packers with or without rodgers. Read more and post less before causing bullshit
What? He said he did not played against him. How would I know what you posted? Was I replying to you? Who are you?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Since we are diarrheahing, kreutz was fucking awful after 2007. Do you all want to hear mushin muhammad’s opinion on mooney or robinson? I don’t

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Lol he did say that to your face Olin - by whooping your team's ass like 95% of the time when you were playing.
Not only that, he’s responsible the biggest and most important ownage in the rivalry history.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
So? You said he didn not okay against him.
Ugh I said he didn’t play AGAINST him because they both play offense. It was a fucking joke. Cheesus. I get it’s Packer week and another loss, but holy hell.