Aaron Rodgers 'I still own you'

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Ugh I said he didn’t play AGAINST him because they both play offense. It was a fucking joke. Cheesus. I get it’s Packer week and another loss, but holy hell.
The point is Olin has absolutely nothing to say about it. He didn’t do anything about then, so he’s a schmuck, just like the rest of them, and should just accept it. They all got owned by Rodgers, the entire Bears organization.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No lies though

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Well, maybe that will comfort him when his season ends again without a super bowl.

He can sit home, ignoring phone calls from his family, thnking about his former fiance that left him for a standup comedian in drug rehab, saying to himself, "But I won that Week 6 game!"

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
It won’t. The players and organization only care about money and personal stats. They don’t give a shit about the team
I agree, especially with regards to the owners. You had Mahomes give the middle finger to Pace two years ago, last year you had Gruden give the middle finger to Nagy, now yo have Rogers giving it to the owners and fans.

The McStupids could care less. Someone should ask loud mouth George if mommy is mad that Rogers is claiming he now owns the team. What a fucking moron of an organization.

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
True......... Olin Favre and Rodgers paths did cross. I think Olin once broke a teammates jaw. SMH
Supposedly what Olin would do for hand technique is take boxing lessons. There was a time when some Bears would go out to an FBI shooting range and have fun, well one time they had a little too much fun... Kreutzy broke OT Fred Miller's cock sucker... half his head was jaw so I don't think it that hard to miss.

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The 2017 Eagles team was a significantly better squad than most Rodgers era Packers teams, outside from QB.
I think you missed my point

Aaron seems to think 'owning' the Bears is something he needs to scream about to kids in the stands - but he's played with better squads than the Bears have had during his illustrious career and has one Super Bowl win to show for it - the same as our third string QB.

He seemed to be very triggered by the Bears fans which is kind of odd. Much like his outburst - but, as I said, maybe this is the highlight of his career (beating poor Bears teams) and its what he feels he will be remembered for in the future??

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
His team will fail again in the playoffs. Sucks we have to take solace in that and we rarely can beat him. But he’s a smug prick and will be miserable as usual in January. Even Slacker fans know it.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
True......... Olin Favre and Rodgers paths did cross. I think Olin once broke a teammates jaw. SMH
Supposedly what Olin would do for hand technique is take boxing lessons. There was a time when some Bears would go out to an FBI shooting range and have fun, well one time they had a little too much fun... Kreutzy broke OT Fred Miller's cock sucker... half his head was jaw so I don't think it that hard to miss.

I question how mentally stable Olin was......ok, I remember shooting range situation. When it happened I thought it was stupid to hurt a teammate. Miller was out a few games. To bad Olin didn't have this fire for opponents to the point of injuring them.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I think you missed my point

Aaron seems to think 'owning' the Bears is something he needs to scream about to kids in the stands - but he's played with better squads than the Bears have had during his illustrious career and has one Super Bowl win to show for it - the same as our third string QB.

He seemed to be very triggered by the Bears fans which is kind of odd. Much like his outburst - but, as I said, maybe this is the highlight of his career (beating poor Bears teams) and its what he feels he will be remembered for in the future??
Well, he cares more about it than the entire Bears organization, that’s for sure. So that’s why he tells it to the fans, they’re the only ones that care about those things.

Brybeck01

Liked Posts:
It was classless. And lacked grace.

Lost respect for him with that move (albeit accurate and he certainly doesn't care what we think).

Packers will do well this year cause he is a gamer, but then he'll dump them for the Broncos.

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I question how mentally stable Olin was......ok, I remember shooting range situation. When it happened I thought it was stupid to hurt a teammate. Miller was out a few games. To bad Olin didn't have this fire for opponents to the point of injuring them.
Oh, he did. He was one of the best and most feared during his time at C for the Bears. Mean and twitchy, he had that offhand all over the place before snaps, dude was a warrior. Guess he accidentally threw Drew Brees against a wall also... miss him.

We need more oline like him, large and with anger issues.