Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
In what world of NFL coaching should it be the job of the rookie QB to have zoom meetings to deconstruct the shit play designs of the HC? I mean if Peyton Manning in year 13 did this to his HC that would be a bit emasculating, but a fucking rookie with 4 starts having to fix the shit he is served up as his play sheet...

Fucking...

How is he ever allowed back in Halas Hall?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Justin Fields is one hell of a leader. No quit in that tough mofo. He’s even taking on coaching responsibilities now because of this lame duck shit can of a coaching staff.
Hes clearly been bad so far, but I have a hard time not seeing him be successful at some point. He's determined, intelligent, tough, and physically gifted. He just needs a coach to teach him and help him hone his skills.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Justin Fields is one hell of a leader. No quit in that tough mofo. He’s even taking on coaching responsibilities now because of this lame duck shit can of a coaching staff.
I like that this is happening but I'm not ready to pile on any accolades to Fields until after Sundays' game.

And this might be a collaborative idea by the WRs, QBs, and coaches not named Nagy.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Hes clearly been bad so far, but I have a hard time not seeing him be successful at some point. He's determined, intelligent, tough, and physically gifted. He just needs a coach to teach him and help him hone his skills.
You left out unflappable, which is the one standout feature I’m impressed with…

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I like that this is happening but I'm not ready to pile on any accolades to Fields until after Sundays' game.

And this might be a collaborative idea by the WRs, QBs, and coaches not named Nagy.
I call BS. If this was a thing started by coaches or WRs it would have been happening when Mitch was here. Nobody is piling on acolades just simply saying I am impressed with his leadership abilities.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Serious question.
If a 4 game rookie QB is changing the playbook, how can the HC ever be his HC again? Clearly, in 7 NFL games he has seen through his charade, has no respect for him or his playbook and isn't afraid to tell the world.

JJ calling him out about the fine.
AR calling out the lack of reps with JF
Fields publicly saying, he and the WR need to meet seperate from the coaches to adjust the plays.
Foles earlier this season repeating his unconcealed displeasure with this offense.
Dalton clearly, mouth covered engaging in that same discussion.
The repeated personal foul disqualifications.

Each of these things are a bit insubordinate, but as a collection, it speaks to Nagy having zero respect in the locker room.

Some guys might like playing for him but that is not respecting him.

I liked having a substitute teacher in grade school, but it wasn't because I thought she was bringing a wealth of knowledge that would help me become a better student.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Serious question.
If a 4 game rookie QB is changing the playbook, how can the HC ever be his HC again? Clearly, in 7 NFL games he has seen through his charade, has no respect for him or his playbook and isn't afraid to tell the world.

Fields publicly saying, he and the WR need to meet seperate from the coaches to adjust the plays.
Foles earlier this season repeating his unconcealed displeasure with this offense.

Each of these things are a bit insubordinate, but as a collection, it speaks to Nagy having zero respect in the locker room.
I really kind of wonder if it's already public knowledge within the FO and locker room that Nagy is gone after the season but they basically told him to keep it professional and they won't dismiss him until after the season. It'd be super Bush league, but seems right up the bears alley

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really kind of wonder if it's already public knowledge within the FO and locker room that Nagy is gone after the season but they basically told him to keep it professional and they won't dismiss him until after the season. It'd be super Bush league, but seems right up the bears alley
Thats been partially my theory since he announced he had Covid...It's a perfect excuse to stay away

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Serious question.

The repeated personal foul disqualifications.

Some guys might like playing for him but that is not respecting him.

I liked having a substitute teacher in grade school, but it wasn't because I thought she was bringing a wealth of knowledge that would help me become a better student.
Don’t forget injury reports brought to you by Jason Peters.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Taking on more responsibility and doing the HC's job. Deserves a raise.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Fact of the matter is, the way he is taking initiative is what the great ones do. He's not waiting on some coach to make him great - he's had enough and is taking matters into his own hands, but doing in a way that is praised rather than reviled in football culture.

Let's see what comes of this, but damn - liking what I see so far.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Rofl @ a rookie QB going over the coach's head to alter the plays.

I love that he's doing it, but hate that he feels he has to. I hope management understands what's going on right now.

If the offense has success this weekend, Matt Nagy should have Covid for the rest of the season. ???

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I love that he's doing it, but hate that he feels he has to. I hope management understands what's going on right now.

If the offense has success this weekend, Matt Nagy should have Covid for the rest of the season. ???

Knowing what a whack job Nagy is turning out to be, I wouldn't be surprised if he FAKES having Covid in order to not show up, so he can't be "fired".

Dude's a whack job.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

It may be nice that he's doing it, but he is absolutely nowhere near qualified to do it. This has become a total disaster. After last year's year end press conference I was calling for 2-15. I know they have 3 wins already but are very fortunate for all 3. This is a total shit show.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Agreed.

There have been flashes here or there, which is more than I can say for the last few bears 1st round qb's.

The difference is it seems like this kid knows what it takes to be a real pro athlete.

I'm not worried about talent, he will be fine there. Priority #1 this offseason should be to sorround him with offensive talent at all cost. If that means sacrificing defensive players then so be it.

It may be nice that he's doing it, but he is absolutely nowhere near qualified to do it. This has become a total disaster. After last year's year end press conference I was calling for 2-15. I know they have 3 wins already but are very fortunate for all 3. This is a total shit show.

Come on man. This team has way too much talent to go 2-15.