Where in the world is Matt Nagy?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
In all seriousness, why hasn't George fired this clown ? Outside of his shitty offense, this is a new level of embarrassment.

Coach Peters with inside scoop, Fields saying fuck it, we runnin' my plays, Johnson with the fines and Goodwin already called him out after the first game. And you have his hand picked quarterback, on the sidelines telling the nation what we already know. Whiskey . Tango . Foxtrot George WAKE UP

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In a prime spot at soldier field, so he can try to call plays from parking lot.

77DFA3B3-E16F-4D5E-8C76-93FD513BD32B.jpeg

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Changing Virginia's bedpans in an attempt to save his job. Virigina says he is great at cleaning up other people's shit so he has fooled her into thinking he can clean up the shitshoe that is thr Bears.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
In all seriousness, why hasn't George fired this clown ? Outside of his shitty offense, this is a new level of embarrassment.

Coach Peters with inside scoop, Fields saying fuck it, we runnin' my plays, Johnson with the fines and Goodwin already called him out after the first game. And you have his hand picked quarterback, on the sidelines telling the nation what we already know. Whiskey . Tango . Foxtrot George WAKE UP
But they've gotten so close as a team. And that's real. I like where we're at.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
i added him...

Where's Waldo? He's in, and around, Hamilton this month | Rome Daily  Sentinel

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can Nagy ever show his face on the Bears sidelines again?..He will be boo'd mercilessly!

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
At home quarantined because he has COVID?
He might be at a hotel. many people with covid stayed somewhere else to protect the rest of the family.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Yes it's kinda cool, but if he doesn't show anything again on Sunday....¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yes the rookie qb should be able to redesign the playbook over zoom in a couple days and come out and execute flawlessly. Glad we have your expertise here to pass judgment