Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
This is a weird statement....

If it is a player, don't they have to disclose that on the injury report? Hell, I thought any staff member had to be disclosed?

I thought part of the protocol was to announce who tested positive and then do close contact tracing based upon both the infect person and anyone that come forward that might have had close contact?
just annoying how Nagy and team go about these types of things.

msadows

Liked Posts:

If it is a player, don't they have to disclose that on the injury report? Hell, I thought any staff member had to be disclosed?

I thought part of the protocol was to announce who tested positive and then do close contact tracing based upon both the infect person and anyone that come forward that might have had close contact?

More than likely its a vaccinated player that they are trying to see if its a false positive. I'm sure we will find out who it is soon enough.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ever notice how often a reporter asks a coach about something stupid, and that coach doesn't try to defend the stupid thing. They just say "ask Nagy".

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

Yes, they have to and we'll know when they do shortly.

Nevertheless, some weird shit going on at Halas Hall these days

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
That's scheme....we don't give out scheme!
Maybe the scheme is to hide it from the league and allow the player to play infecting the entire team and likely forfeiting several games so Nagy can say the season was a disaster due to covid which was out of his hands

Darnell Mooney

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
There is a reason we are keeping this under wraps, Chris Tabor is our secret weapon. We don't need Shanahan knowing that Tabor will be coaching because he will wreck Shanny.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Who the fuck cares where Nagy is? If he’s not quarantining at Halas Hall, does it really matter? The media focuses on the stupidest shit sometimes.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Tabor steps up there banging his fist on the podium like "WE, are the Cleveland Browns! And WE, will not lie down and die like dogs on Sunday.... okay? We're gonna fight!"

someone tells Tabor he's interim HC of the BEARS

"I've just received terrible news, I'm sorry."

Tabor rushes away, the start of tears trickling down his face.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Who the fuck cares where Nagy is? If he’s not quarantining at Halas Hall, does it really matter? The media focuses on the stupidest shit sometimes.
I agree

But some dipshit asked him the question and then the genius said he wouldn't disclose that info.....WTF; is it a state secret?