I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
In the regular league, all my team needed was a matchup with @Leomaz to get back on track…build that confidence back up in my players!

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
My team in CCS keeper league has to score 207 to squeak out a victory.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
@knoxville7 did you give up already?
Letting a defending champ lurk around at 4-4 now. Pivotal week for my team playing the #6 team, and a bunch of favorable matchups for other teams ahead of me to lose

I’m coming for that ring!

and I’m 7-1 in the keeper league, just steamrolling along

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Letting a defending champ lurk around at 4-4 now. Pivotal week for my team playing the #6 team, and a bunch of favorable matchups for other teams ahead of me to lose

Lucky for you, my backs are looking extra shitty this week. Injuries/Byes. I did send out some trades offers this morning and haven't gotten anything back. Cmon guys

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lucky for you, my backs are looking extra shitty this week. Injuries/Byes. I did send out some trades offers this morning and haven't gotten anything back. Cmon guys
Looks like you got a bite!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like you got a bite!
Anyone else dealing with Yahoo on the phone?

My god...the fucking sports app takes you into a portal, and half the shit you click on next to what you want to click on takes you on a runaround outside the app and you have to start over.

My screen is like too small for my thumbs.

That trade was supposed to include Ertz cuz Hawk recognized I needed a TE but when it fucked up for the 5th time I just left it.

Their app is really frustrating me.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anyone else dealing with Yahoo on the phone?

My god...the fucking sports app takes you into a portal, and half the shit you click on next to what you want to click on takes you on a runaround outside the app and you have to start over.

My screen is like too small for my thumbs.

That trade was supposed to include Ertz cuz Hawk recognized I needed a TE but when it fucked up for the 5th time I just left it.

Their app is really frustrating me.
The app really does suck, I try to avoid it when setting lineups. A lot of times it never saves. Sorry to hear that tho, I wouldn’t have accepted if it included ertz lol

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The app really does suck, I try to avoid it when setting lineups. A lot of times it never saves. Sorry to hear that tho, I wouldn’t have accepted if it included ertz lol
Good to know. I feel better. I should have just traded for Ertz instead of Landry as I don't need WR really. Haven't needed Gaskin yet either though.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yahoo app has never given me any issues. There is a lot of stuff you can click on that will take you away from what you’re trying to do, though

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Yeah, but points finally evening out for me in keeper and I stacking some w's

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
So, trade happened in my home league. It was kamara/aj green for Gibson/kittle/brandin cooks. Shit got vetoed and I finally posted that if people keep vetoing trades just because their team isn't involved that I'm gonna completely remove the option.

Someone called the trade bs. I said it isn't their job to manage something else's teams. I think it's risky, but still a fair deal and would very much consider it if it were my team. What's others thoughts? @gpphat @knoxville7 @HawkBear @PrideisBears

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So, trade happened in my home league. It was kamara/aj green for Gibson/kittle/brandin cooks. Shit got vetoed and I finally posted that if people keep vetoing trades just because their team isn't involved that I'm gonna completely remove the option.

Someone called the trade bs. I said it isn't their job to manage something else's teams. I think it's risky, but still a fair deal and would very much consider it if it were my team. What's others thoughts? @gpphat @knoxville7 @HawkBear @PrideisBears
I don't see anything wrong with it. Gibson and Kittle are both due back soon. It's fair comp in my opinion, doesn't mean I don't think the guy who traded Kamara isn't an idiot tho lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I don't see anything wrong with it. Gibson and Kittle are both due back soon. It's fair comp in my opinion, doesn't mean I don't think the guy who traded Kamara isn't an idiot tho lol
Honestly, I'm not sure about kamara with hill as the starter. iirc, he was trash last year in this same situation.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Honestly, I'm not sure about kamara with hill as the starter. iirc, he was trash last year in this same situation.
True, I didn't take that dynamic into consideration. There's alot of risk for both sides on the deal. And I forgot about Saints trading for Ingram too, he will vulture TDs and touches

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I think all trades are fair?