Bud crawford stream

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Anyone got a stream to the fight please pm me.

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Better check my posts never been a packers fan. Not #aaronitout

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Porter had me worried for a few... crawford was playin him
Went southpaw the whole time, thought for sure towards the end he'd switch like he has before. Crawford is the best in the world. No doubt.

If Porter corner didnt end it; wouldnt of been pretty.

Merryweather has admitted Crawford might be goat. Reason why certain fighters duckin bud. He chooses when the fights over.

Packers fan lmao. Lets go omletpants

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Rittenhouse for the win
B74n.gif

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Porter had me worried for a few... crawford was playin him
Went southpaw the whole time, thought for sure towards the end he'd switch like he has before. Crawford is the best in the world. No doubt.

If Porter corner didnt end it; wouldnt of been pretty.

Merryweather has admitted Crawford might be goat. Reason why certain fighters duckin bud. He chooses when the fights over.

Packers fan lmao. Lets go omletpants
Bud is just so versatile. I hope he gets his respect now. Dude is the best WW and its not close. He will absolutely smoke Spence and ive been saying that for years. Boots Ennis will get that work too.

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Bud is just so versatile. I hope he gets his respect now. Dude is the best WW and its not close. He will absolutely smoke Spence and ive been saying that for years. Boots Ennis will get that work too.
Spence gonna duck Bud. Every fight with Crawford you see a different style. Imo if the Spence fight ever happens your gonna see Bud go Hearns/Hagler. Spence knows this.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Spence gonna duck Bud. Every fight with Crawford you see a different style. Imo if the Spence fight ever happens your gonna see Bud go Hearns/Hagler. Spence knows this.
This is the thing. The way i rate guys skill is elite, high, mid and low level. Both guys are boxer/punchers. The thing is that Crawford is an elite level boxer and a high level puncher while Spence is a mid level boxer and a high level puncher. Crawford has more tools in the belt to beat you with and knows how to adjust. Spence can box but he cant box off the back foot and lacks lateral movement and thats where Crawford is going to annihilate him. Be prepared for the excuses from Spence and his fans if this fight happens and he gets beat. I think Boots will give Crawford a better fight and imho thats the true superfight.