I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Happy to see coby make a few jumpers. He’s a lot more effective as a spot up shooter as opposed to when he starts dribbling around

get that trade value up!

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
These calls are ass.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lavine and derozan closing this one out

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That inability to get that rebound is where another big would help this team a lot
I mean...they have one good rebounding big on the entire roster...what do they expect?

Obviously losing 100% of that roster building preparation to get rebounds is hurtful.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Zach and DJJ just dumped water or Gatorade on cobys head during his interview

Stratmaster

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Hello board. First time poster.

Don't look now but Zach Lavine is the leading rebounder (most rebounds and RPG) on the court for the Bulls (until Vuc gets back of course).

It's great that Zach has upped his game there, but long term that is something that has to be addressed.

Still, can't argue wth the results. Bulls are playing great basketball and it's fun to watch.

One more big...

Stratmaster

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Zach and DJJ just dumped water or Gatorade on cobys head during his interview
Saw that. It is apparent how much Zach likes Coby. Hopefully that won't be an issue should Coby leaving be the way the team gets the big they need.

Stratmaster

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Except it is true, but okay…think what you wish
I think Boozer's last season here is all some people remember. As much as some Bulls fans trash him, you don't start and play 30 minutes per game on the best defensive team, and the top winning regular season team in the league, by being weak defensively.

Sometimes people also fail to remember that defensive rebounding is part of playing defense. He and Noah were one hell of a rebounding pair.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Don't look now but Zach Lavine is the leading rebounder (most rebounds and RPG) on the court for the Bulls (until Vuc gets back of course).

It's great that Zach has upped his game there, but long term that is something that has to be addressed.

Still, can't argue wth the results. Bulls are playing great basketball and it's fun to watch.

One more big...
Welcome!

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except it is true, but okay…think what you wish
Weren't you the same guy who said DeRozan is a bad defender and the Bulls should consider bringing him off the bench? Pretty sure DeRozan has been holding it down for them on defense this year. Not nearly as bad as Boozer. There's a reason Taj Gibson closed out games and Booz rode the bench and it wasn't because of Taj's offensive ability over Booz.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Boozer's last season here is all some people remember. As much as some Bulls fans trash him, you don't start and play 30 minutes per game on the best defensive team, and the top winning regular season team in the league, by being weak defensively.

Sometimes people also fail to remember that defensive rebounding is part of playing defense. He and Noah were one hell of a rebounding pair.
You can be a great defensive rebounder and a pisspoor defender. I.e. Enes Kanter, Al Jefferson, DeMarcus Cousins.

The Bulls were the number 1 defensive team and number 1 defensive team from 2010-2012. The starting unit around Boozer featured Noah, Deng, and Bogans. The bench featured Asik, Gibson, Brewer, and Watson. All above average defensive players. Boozer really didn't have to be a great defender with all of those guys around (especially Noah flying all over the lane)

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

One more big...
Welcome aboard!

Word of advice - you may want to stick to the Bulls board for awhile. With a season like the Bears are having that forum is a desolate hellscape. If you do venture over there, give us a break. Things aren't going well lol

Stratmaster

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You can be a great defensive rebounder and a pisspoor defender. I.e. Enes Kanter, Al Jefferson, DeMarcus Cousins.

The Bulls were the number 1 defensive team and number 1 defensive team from 2010-2012. The starting unit around Boozer featured Noah, Deng, and Bogans. The bench featured Asik, Gibson, Brewer, and Watson. All above average defensive players. Boozer really didn't have to be a great defender with all of those guys around (especially Noah flying all over the lane)
You absolutely can be a great rebounder and a piss poor defender. Or vice versa.

Don't get me wrong. Boozer wasn't going to make any all-defense teams. But he slowed way down his last season with the Bulls. He was an adequate defender and near elite defensive rebounder.

Booz would often get out of the way rather than picking up a foul, and he didn't try to hide it. We can debate whether that was ole' defense or a smart veteran.

Stratmaster

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Welcome aboard!

Word of advice - you may want to stick to the Bulls board for awhile. With a season like the Bears are having that forum is a desolate hellscape. If you do venture over there, give us a break. Things aren't going well lol
I am so upset at the last 2 Bears games I haven't even thought about venturing into that dark space in my mind :)