I met a lot of great bears fans today at the game

msadows

Liked Posts:
I would just like to say, even tho we suck, I appreciate all the meatballs who give the ravens fans a cheerful hard time.

You guys are the lifeblood of this franchise.

Bears might suck balls, but I can ensure that our fanbase is on point. The fuck(fire) nagy chants were strong.

We even forced them to go for it on 4th down, which, of course, didn't work out for them.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also, I'd just like to say this is the best quote I've seen from a chicago athlete in a while:

[Robert Quinn] "No need to be sensitive — call a spade a spade. When the play call is called, everybody has a 1/11th. Do your 1/11th. If you don't do your 1/11th, you're going to get called out. Don't be sensitive. Get yourself fixed and get it right. I'll just leave it at that."

I feel like he's held his own this season, and realizes there are guys on the D and O who aren't.

Good for him. He may have sucked last year, but he's always been a great locker room presence. He cares, and that says more than half of this team.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, I'd just like to say this is the best quote I've seen from a chicago athlete in a while:

[Robert Quinn] "No need to be sensitive — call a spade a spade. When the play call is called, everybody has a 1/11th. Do your 1/11th. If you don't do your 1/11th, you're going to get called out. Don't be sensitive. Get yourself fixed and get it right. I'll just leave it at that."

I feel like he's held his own this season, and realizes there are guys on the D and O who aren't.

Good for him. He may have sucked last year, but he's always been a great locker room presence. He cares, and that says more than half of this team.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CHIBears/comments/qz6192

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quinn did his 1/11th and some of the others. Until this team gets an offense and a defensive secondary nothing positive will happen.

Quinn, Roquan, and Mack are being wasted by those in charge of this team.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
He's talking about mental lapses. And I suspect he's calling out Vildor.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's talking about mental lapses. And I suspect he's calling out Vildor.
I suspect the free WR was Vildor's on that bunch lineup. He should figure this out himself but having a starter FS behind him may have fixed that. Of course, that doesn't mean Vildor stops the play. Probably be in his back pocket and miss the ball. :rolleyes:

msadows

Liked Posts:
He has a point, but then again last year everyone was wondering whether Quinn was a wasted signing. This team seems to take turns playing poorly, actually something that I've noticed since... well, after their Super Bowl win.

Even when he sucked last year it was due to injury. You could tell the guy was giving his all on every play.

Its a shame, because I'm sure he signed here in part because he assumed he had a chance to compete one last time.

A healthy Mack, Hicks, and Quinn should have given opposing QB's nightmares. It's a shame none of those guys were ever 100% at the same time.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would just like to say, even tho we suck, I appreciate all the meatballs who give the ravens fans a cheerful hard time.

You guys are the lifeblood of this franchise.

Bears might suck balls, but I can ensure that our fanbase is on point. The fuck(fire) nagy chants were strong.

We even forced them to go for it on 4th down, which, of course, didn't work out for them.
What the fuck. We even forced them. You and your fellow morons didn't do a damn thing. Wow

msadows

Liked Posts:
What the fuck. We even forced them. You and your fellow morons didn't do a damn thing. Wow

Were you at the game goober? Because we def forced them into it.

Thats the loudest I've ever heard the stadium boo. Of course, visor guy called a time out and then failed to get it.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
It’s tough when you have to keep opposing offenses under 13 points per game to give your team a shot at winning.

The why’s are being evaluated on offense. Should be a well oiled machine by 2034.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It’s tough when you have to keep opposing offenses under 13 points per game to give your team a shot at winning.

The why’s are being evaluated on offense. Should be a well oiled machine by 2034.

The opposing offense was pretty awful too.

If they had lamar this game would have been ugly AF. Thank god for that at least.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When they were booing did you stand up and tell everyone to stop cunting?

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Were you at the game goober? Because we def forced them into it.

Thats the loudest I've ever heard the stadium boo. Of course, visor guy called a time out and then failed to get it.
The team doesn't give a fuck about what the fans think.

msadows

Liked Posts:
When they were booing did you stand up and tell everyone to stop cunting?

No.

Pretty different to boo for 5 seconds during a bears game rather than post 1000's of times and spend hours a week crying about a team on a message board.

The 2nd one is some form of mental disease named brainblow.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No.

Pretty different to boo for 5 seconds during a bears game rather than post 1000's of times and spend hours a week crying about a team on a message board.

The 2nd one is some form of mental disease named brainblow.
Ahhh yes, much better than spending 1000s of posts and hours a week crying about what fans are posting. If you're here, you're here. We're all wasting our time.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ahhh yes, much better than spending 1000s of posts and hours a week crying about what fans are posting. If you're here, you're here. We're all wasting our time.

Nah because unlike Grimson I'm not on here 24/7, usually just morning hours while I drink my coffee and get some work done.

There was a reason to be invested in this team in 2018/2019. Coming on here nonstop to vent frustration is just kinda pointless at this point. Nothing constructive to make of it. Entire team sucks and we don't even get to watch #1 on thursday.

Sad sad reality. Ohh well! Least we got the bulls baby!