Dalton really made this offense better huh ?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not bagging on Dalton, I've said it numerous times he's a great team guy and a very solid backup. I hope he can somehow stick around and be a mentor for Fields. To my point, some of you were saying that this offense would be so much better with Dalton ?

11 of 23 for 201 yards. 60 came on a bubble screen - hmmm.. looks very similar to another quarterback who some of you (skid mark - a true reetard) were bitching about yards.
  1. Has Andy Dalton blew the roof off this offense? No.
  2. Does this offense look more like a NFL pro style offense with him under center? No.
  3. Did they score more than 14 points? No.
  4. Did the run the football as well or better? No.
  5. Did Dalton get any help from his receivers? No.

Toss crack on the SHORT SIDE of the field on 3rd an 5! In the red zone? This is your bread and butter play! Are you fucking kidding me?

Fields take steps vs Pittsburgh in the second half and you do NONE of that. LOL. Not one rollout, boot, play action pass until Andy Dalton came in. It is really unbelievable how football stupid our head coach is.

WiLl AnDy DaLtOn CrAcK 200 YaRdS AgAiNsT tHe LiOnS ?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never really judge a Qb coming in cold, in the middle of a game. But no matter what, Dalton isn't a long term answer. Nagy and him can both GTFO.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Came in cold but none of his passes were very accurate. Not taking anything away from the bomb which was more than fine. We would have won on the same thing we lost on. Busted coverage deep ball. Hard to say this team was well prepared or deserved a victory. How do we not take more deep shots against that 2ndary before we were desperate?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is why we can't have nice things...you can't make an assessment on Dalton on that short of time and you can't do the same with Fields.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He was pretty damn bad outside of the what should have been game winning TD.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Some of that is a schtick with Grimson. I actually don't think it will hurt Fields to watch for a week or 2B but that should be it.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
red rocket was on fire yesterday. He almost saved some of the coaching staff. Luckily for us the defense just got the whole staff fired. Dalton isn’t the future by the way.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It isn't about the QB. This system hasn't produced many points all season. In fact someone should post the offensive ranking of the offensive.

Then look at it for last year as well.

It's consistently bottom 3rd of the league regardless of who the QB is.

To fix the problem you have to recognize the problem.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dalton is a 10 year vet, this comparison doesn't make any sense. The point is Nagy is the problem, his offense stinks.

Even ten year vets take time. Its a team sport and takes a minute to build chemistry with a new team.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
It isn't about the QB. This system hasn't produced many points all season. In fact someone should post the offensive ranking of the offensive.

Then look at it for last year as well.

It's consistently bottom 3rd of the league regardless of who the QB is.

To fix the problem you have to recognize the problem.
ding ding