Robert Quinn Sacks

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Any defense that holds the opposing offense to less than 4.0 per play for 2 straight weeks should have 2 wins with a competent offense. It's glaringly obvious that Nagy doesn't have a clue, whether it's Trubs/Daniel/Foles/Red Rider/Fields at QB.
completely agree!

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
He’s pissed.
I wonder how he did it without Mack taking up 2-3 blockers and Hicks out with 2 other young guys on the line? Where's he been for 1.5 years? Still glad to see it. Can't believe we had 6 sacks and held opponents to some FG's and 1 TD with 22 seconds left and still lost. Only Da Bears can achieve that!!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
3.5 !

And none of you Nagy hating, Mitch missing, Virginia cuckling, Mooney mongering, Draft pick licking bamas is talking about it.

Fuck the lot of you.

Good day
Of course he didn't do it against a real QB and only the second time in 2 years he's had a game with more than just 1 sack.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Of course he didn't do it against a real QB and only the second time in 2 years he's had a game with more than just 1 sack.

Uhh, I guess you can find a critic for every player.

Quinn has been great this season. He's top 10 in the league in TFL's. Him and roquan are the only reason this defense isn't abysmal right now.

Eferrari34

Liked Posts:

Quinn has been great this season. He's top 10 in the league in TFL's. Him and roquan are the only reason this defense isn't abysmal right now.
Almost the best part of Sunday with Quinn was his press conference. That shit was emotional. No One can accuse that dude of not caring. But yes, he is a bad ass & he would be our best player on the field if Roquan wasn’t playing. His body does things that I’ve never seen before

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

But the defense is abysmal... and of course you want to inject stats after he has his best stat game in 2 years against a crippled ass team that's forced to start their backup QB in his first start ever.

Fans like you miss a lot and seem to expect very little from those players paid the most. Outside this last game, he's had about 8 sacks in 22 games for the Bears. Hardly the type of production you look for from a guy you pay 14 mil per year. Obtuse fans, like yourself, can't see the damage caused by overpaying players like Quinn and Mack. Sets the team back a great deal going forward.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
But the defense is abysmal... and of course you want to inject stats after he has his best stat game in 2 years against a crippled ass team that's forced to start their backup QB in his first start ever.

Fans like you miss a lot and seem to expect very little from those players paid the most. Outside this last game, he's had about 8 sacks in 22 games for the Bears. Hardly the type of production you look for from a guy you pay 14 mil per year. Obtuse fans, like yourself, can't see the damage caused by overpaying players like Quinn and Mack. Sets the team back a great deal going forward.
Everyone knows he was shit last year. But as we criticized him, we're also allowed to say good things this time. And after last week he deserve it.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
The defense had nothing to do with that loss, holding the Ravens to 16 points was more than enough to win that game. The Ravens Defense has been exposed on the long ball (just like Daltons TD) all year long, and good teams take advantage of the secondary.

The loss was on the offense and Nagy, and it is great to see Quinn earning his money

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The defense had nothing to do with that loss, holding the Ravens to 16 points was more than enough to win that game. The Ravens Defense has been exposed on the long ball (just like Daltons TD) all year long, and good teams take advantage of the secondary.

The loss was on the offense and Nagy, and it is great to see Quinn earning his money
Defense had nothing to do with holding Ravens and their UDFA first time starting QB with under 2 minutes left in the game. They had nothing to do with it cause they were just laying down for them.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Defense had nothing to do with holding Ravens and their UDFA first time starting QB with under 2 minutes left in the game. They had nothing to do with it cause they were just laying down for them.
hog wash

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quinn is playing out of his mind this year. Imagine how bad they be if he wasn’tlol

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

lol what? First career start he shouldn’t have scored a touchdown at all.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Quinn is destined to constantly make me look bad.

At the start of the 2020 season I was all about how efficient he was with the Cowboys and was excellent, win now type move. I was wrong.

At the start of this season I said injuries have made him a ghost and he's really a shell of his former self. Again, I'm wrong.

So, maybe whatever I say about this guy just assume the opposite will happen?