Report: Matt Nagy met with Bears ownership Tuesday before canceling rest of day's meetings

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
George coming out an saying Nagy is safe is the kiss of death. Vote of confidence always ends up with coach getting axed shortly thereafter.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Missing that the McCaskeys are gutless, and think its better optics to fire a coach after a loss than a win.

Better optics, hell. It would be freaking historical if they fired a coach after a win.

No team in history has done that. If they have, it wasn't in my lifetime

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why didn’t the team make a statement?

This is weird. He’s getting canned, probably over the weekend or Monday is my guess.

Or maybe they keep him in place like the corpse from weekend at Bernies to save face, but I’m guessing some sort of coaching structure has changed. Why address the team but not make a public statement.

mecha

Liked Posts:
assuming this all goes to plan, who is going to be the head coach in his place? cause it's not like they're going to hire someone new now.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On point at end on Phillips and Bears Org

Granada

Liked Posts:
No, I am seriously asking what is it that you feel bad for him about? And do you real feel bad, like it affects you bad, or is it just a phrase you are using?

Is it because he will be jobless? There are 1000's of jobs available, he is a licensed realtor, realtors are pretty much printing money.

Or should I feel a bad that a multimillionaire can't keep his job that he is unqualified for as a football coach playing a game, you know, cause he really reeeeeaaaally wants it?

If you actually feel bad for Nagy, then you must feel bad for 100's of millions of other people you don't know and that would require prescription level medication to not live in a constant state of suicidal depression.

I answered that already like 3 posts ago.

Did Nagy like shit in your cereal or something?