Just Fields would have lost this game

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cough *Justin Fields scored 24 points vs the Lions week 4* Cough

Cringeson has hit the spiked eggnog hard this morning. Also this anti-Fields obsession reeks of something. I dont want to say what but it rhymes with shmacism.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
No chance he would have been able to make less 16 points.

Dalton is the play until Nagy is gone. Let a new coach build a conducive offense around Fields.
Fixed the one failure. Rest could be true.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
16 points with a vet QB who threw for over 300 yard. The only reason the Bears won is because the Lions were more pathetic. Yeah Fields might’ve lost this game. But against better competition, the Bears will lose 95% of the time with this performance.

Bust

Liked Posts:
No chance he would have been able to muster 16 points.

Dalton is the play until Nagy is gone. Let a new coach build a conducive offense around Fields.

win or lose the halftime passing stats would have been something like 3 of 12 for 53 yards. Could you imagine being wideouts running wind sprints for a half knowing the ball is not coming to you? No wonder Arob is sitting out.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cough *Justin Fields scored 24 points vs the Lions week 4* Cough

Cringeson has hit the spiked eggnog hard this morning. Also this anti-Fields obsession reeks of something. I dont want to say what but it rhymes with shmacism.

No he didnt

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can’t wait for BR to tell us how gr8 Dalton is for his 300 yards. Despite only 1 TD and barely edging out a W vs the 0-9 Lions lmao. This team’s pathetic. I’d rather taken the L just to see Nagy canned

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
win or lose the halftime passing stats would have been something like 3 of 12 for 53 yards. Could you imagine being wideouts running wind sprints for a half knowing the ball is not coming to you? No wonder Arob is sitting out.
But why is getting Dalton more passing plays as Fields?
With fields under center it would be run run pass (3rd & 8). Of course he could suck. As Trubs did before.

Please stop crying of Fields when he isn't getting any fair chance.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fields coming off of an ass pounding vs CLE was completely shitting on DET at 12 yards a pop. Thank God Dalton came in to save the day trying to throw redzone pick after redzone pick. If only he played the Lions every week.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
But why is getting Dalton more passing plays as Fields?
With fields under center it would be run run pass (3rd & 8). Of course he could suck. As Trubs did before.

Please stop crying of Fields when he isn't getting any fair chance.
You're entertaining a troll. Put him on ignore. I did and my CCS experience has greatly improved. If you want to see the same 5 flavor of the month posts over and over again, dont ignore him.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It just doesn't hit the same when @Grimson makes this thread. I'm sorry, friend.

DammitFullerTurnUrHead!

Liked Posts:
Are you guys stupid or did you not realize that fields played the first game against the lions? Or is it both?