***OFFICAIL*** HAPPY THANKSGIVING IGT

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have been discussing football for around 10 years, unless we know each other in real life. No matter, I am thankful for you and all of my CCS FAMILY!!

@HeHateMe I am thankful for you for regaling us with fantastic tales. Like that one time a beagle saved you from a literal dinosaur.

@remydat I am thankful for you for for putting us in the vortex, where by the end of it, nobody knows wtf you're talking about and what the original point was.

@PrideisBears I am thankful for you for being a fellow Justin Fields homer.

@WestCoastBearsFan I am thankful for you for being the quintessential CCS GREEK.

@gpphat I am thankful for you for rigging the election against Donald Trump.

@bearmick I am thankful for you for being our resident communist, AOC Simp, and being built like Takeo Spikes.

@Angry Boomer I am thankful for you for keeping the boomer stereotype alive.

More to come later.
GET OFF MY LAWN!...FUCKIN KIDS!!..AND YOU'RE NOT GETTING YOUR BALL BACK.

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe sorry that my late "drop in" was a bit "in ur face" but I cleared it with your wife ahead of time. My fambam moved into Ohio so I was just passing thru and wanted to say hi.

Good to see you buddy, you and the fam look great and we will Kubb it up soon!

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
@Grimson I am thankful for you for teaching us all (but mostly Greg) that HK is in fact NOT a city in China.

@Urblock I am thankful for you for teaching us that we don't have to be stereotypical boomers when we get old.

@truthbedamned I am thankful for you for teaching us that we can be semi-stereotypical boomers when we age.

@RacerX I am thankful for you for teaching us that we can be the exact opposite of a stereotypical boomer when we get old.

@Icculus I am thankful for you for liking the CHIT out of all my posts in the middle of the night when literally everyone else is asleep.

Perhaps more to come later.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
@Grimson I am thankful for you for teaching us all (but mostly Greg) that HK is in fact NOT a city in China.

@Urblock I am thankful for you for teaching us that we don't have to be stereotypical boomers when we get old.

@truthbedamned I am thankful for you for teaching us that we can be semi-stereotypical boomers when we age.

@RacerX I am thankful for you for teaching us that we can be the exact opposite of a stereotypical boomer when we get old.

@Icculus I am thankful for you for liking the CHIT out of all my posts in the middle of the night when literally everyone else is asleep.

Perhaps more to come later.
Lol @Icculus is the best person on ccs

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
@MDB111™ I am thankful for you for starting all of your David Montgomery threads and encouraging his success.

@Montucky I am thankful for you for teaching us all how to be above it all.

@Spartan I am thankful for you for calling us all soppy pussies.

Perhaps a couple more entries to come tonight.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Greg Roman coached QBs get better. Im seeing regression from Josh Allen.

UH OH!

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Greg Roman coached QBs get better. Im seeing regression from Josh Allen.

UH OH!

I just said literally 10 minutes ago WTF happened to Josh Allen. This is going on a few games now.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
@everyone I am thankful for the entertainment and information that you all add to life. Cannot wait for the next ccs reunion

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I am thankful for @dabears70. At times when I'm too hard on myself, i think of how much worse it could be. Im so thankful that I'm not a 50 year old virgin who has massive meltdowns on the internet when random strangers dislike my posts and that life isn't so rough that i have to con people out of money in rigged fantasy leagues. Im thankful to have have #CALLEDIT repeatedly and know what a quality GM looks like. I'm thankful to be funny and original and have access to quality gifs. Life if good.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
@Anytime23 I am thankful for you for always pulling up receipts on people.

@HawkBear I am thankful for you for teaching us that not all Iowans are dumb as f***

@Chicagosports89 I am thankful for you for being an all-around bro. Perhaps you can't do otherwise, but shit, who cares because it's an objective good anyways. Good man good man.

@msadows I am thankful for you for always being willing to discuss football and being a general homer.

@Adipost I am thankful for you for always being willing to teach us plebs about football.

@Gustavus Adolphus I am thankful for you for spreading your knowledge to the youth of our species. Another objective good. Good man good man.

Probably got at least another entry in me before 12 PST.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
@Hbkrusso I am thankful for you for being funny and one of the best MFs on here.

@JesusHalasChrist I am thankful for you for being THE funniest man on this whole damn thing.

@greg23 I am thankful for you for being willing to stand up for what you believe in, no matter the opposition you encounter. We need guys like you.

@DC I am thankful for you for being a guy who makes plays. I know you were out there making plays for people during the height of this pandemic. You're a benchmark that I will forever measure myself against, and thus, an inspiration.

@Nelly I am thankful for you for being one who is willing to question. You are a necessary part of our population.

Still got 1hr and 2mins to go until 12. Gonna see if I can get some more entries in.