***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Lions (Traditional Turkey Day Terribowl Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tell you what, I was kind of hoping for a loss

Maybe that makes me a shit fan, but I had enough.

Maybe Nagy is actually decent and has just been getting fucked over and over. Doesn't matter anymore tho. The ship has sailed and all the credibility is gone

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nagy is stubborn, inflexible, married to his scheme, and tries over and over to jam square pegs into round holes. Other than that he’s good.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Still trying to figure out the Detroit punt that hit a Detroit helmet on the Bear 45 and how the bear holding call on the play put the ball on the sixteen yard line?
At the end of the play is the spot at the helmet

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still trying to figure out the Detroit punt that hit a Detroit helmet on the Bear 45 and how the bear holding call on the play put the ball on the sixteen yard line?
At the end of the play is the spot at the helmet
The Bear penalty happened at the 26... The 10 yard penalty put us at the 16.

Leave it to the Bears to ruin good FP

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch is in for Buffalo, he handed the ball off really good three straight times.

#neededachangeofscenery

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We BARELY beat a VERY BAD Lions team, with a last-second FG. You want to celebrate this team? They should have won 27-10 or something. The fact we could barely beat these guys just shows how bad we are.

jc456

Liked Posts:
The Bear penalty happened at the 26... The 10 yard penalty put us at the 16.

Leave it to the Bears to ruin good FP
That isn’t logical, ball was already touched how could it be 20 yards beyond where the ball landed?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
That isn’t logical, ball was already touched how could it be 20 yards beyond where the ball landed?
According to the announcers and the announcers ref on call, the penalty is assed 10 yards from where the penalty occurred, not where the ball was first touched..I know it sounds crazy, but thats how it is...I guess

jc456

Liked Posts:
According to the announcers and the announcers ref on call, the penalty is assed 10 yards from where the penalty occurred, not where the ball was first touched..I know it sounds crazy, but thats how it is...I guess
Again, there is no flipping way that before the ball was touched, their player was 20!yards further down field. The guy who got hit by the ball was the first player down field, there was no physical way someone was 20 yards farther down field.

Went and listened again to the broadcast, the accepted penalty Takes away the first touched spot why?

Last edited:

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again, there is no flipping way that before the ball was touched, their player was 20!yards further down field. The guy who got hit by the ball was the first player down field, there was no physical way someone was 20 yards farther down field.

Went and listened again to the broadcast, the accepted penalty Takes away the first touched spot why?
I don't know why..I gave you all I know...Maybe write or call the NFL?..Thats about all I can tell you. Sorry

I found this for you.

"The Lions benefitted from a weird rule quirk on the Jack Fox punt that bounced off CB Bobby Price’s helmet. Because the Bears were called for holding after the kick, the ball hitting Price turned into a designation of a muff, which meant the initial contact point by the Lions didn’t matter. Bad rule, good break for the Lions. Expect the NFL to clean that one up."

Last edited:

jc456

Liked Posts:
I don't know why..I gave you all I know...Maybe write or call the NFL?..Thats about all I can tell you. Sorry

I found this for you.

"The Lions benefitted from a weird rule quirk on the Jack Fox punt that bounced off CB Bobby Price’s helmet. Because the Bears were called for holding after the kick, the ball hitting Price turned into a designation of a muff, which meant the initial contact point by the Lions didn’t matter. Bad rule, good break for the Lions. Expect the NFL to clean that one up."
I understood that. Still doesn’t have any merit for the spot