Ryan Day

msadows

Liked Posts:
It was a two year bowl ban. They would’ve been right back to competing for national championships after the ban.

Even if you disagree, the point is, even some great college coaches jump to the NFL to take over a mediocre team, because the NFL is the highest level. Plenty of examples beyond Carroll.

Also, you can always have another opportunity to coach a big program if you are a coach the caliber of Ryan Day or Kirby Smart or Lincoln Riley.

You won't always have an opportunity to coach an NFL team. Even if one of those guys went to the pros and failed you bet they'd get a soft landing somewhere in college.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you cannot stop the run, you can not win the game. Today Ohio State could not stop the Michigan run, which is why they lost the game.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
If you cannot stop the run, you can not win the game. Today Ohio State could not stop the Michigan run, which is why they lost the game.

Is this a Booger-ism?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I read OP thread title as "Rainy Day" and I'm just gonna roll with that.

@BaBaBlacksheep why tf would I want to read about your Rainy Day afternoon in a football forum?

Fuck outta here with this shit.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I personally can't deal with Harbaugh crying to the refs every game and blaming the refs for losses in press conferences.

I personally can't deal with actually losing because of the refs and having them NOT called out in press conferences or EVER.

*NOT saying Harbaugh is a good idea, nor his level of whining you doth protest. Need a coach with some balls & accountability as a bare minimum.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Day and Riley are really the only college coaches I'd consider for the job. Last time Harbaugh was in the league, he wore out his stay. Fitzgerald has gone 3-9 twice in the past 3 years.

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Rex Ryan would be a hot mess. I don't get why Harbaugh gets all the hate? He has a proven track record.
I'm all in for Harbaugh. This team needs a no nonsense type leader. Old school in a way but can relate to younger guys too.

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Rex Ryan would be a hot mess. I don't get why Harbaugh gets all the hate? He has a proven track record.
Agreed, but Ryan does have that attitude. If he brings back that 85 Bears Defense, I would entertain the idea. But with Fields as the future. This team needs to think offensive minded coach. Who would Ryan bring in for OC?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Rex Ryan..... New York Jets (20092014) He made the playoffs twice in 2009 2010 and that's it. He didn't do anything with the Bills. Greg Roman was the OC