Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Money talks. Actually being able to recruit top players (sans academics) helps too.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Maybe its me but not seeing how this is a job upgrade

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who was the cunt who did this to Illinois Basketball?

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate ND, so fuck em. Also glad Illini bball fans were chanting "LSU" during their game against ND bball. They also chanted "Hire Nagy". I hope ND listens to them and hires Nagy
He’d probably be pretty good in CFB. His “Be You” shit would resonate a lot better with kids and his wonky offense would be much more successful against college D’s. Plus he is a salesman so he’d probably recruit pretty well.

Reactions: DC
Liked Posts:
Both are very good football programs. Would you rather coach and live in ND weather, or in LSU weather? And probably make more money. I bet the wife said let's go where it's warm.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
The trim’s much better at LSU. And dumber, which is a plus.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Not sure LSU is going to be a great fit for Kelly culturally, although I'm guessing he figured it would give him a better chance at an NC someday. I think there's a better chance that LSU essentially becomes a Texas A&M level program under Kelly than a NC contender.

I think Luke Fickell is going to be high on ND's list. Marcus Freeman has been fantastic as DC for ND, and Fickell can slide right in (Freeman came from Cincinnati under Fickell) while Freeman continues to groom. If that happens I'd expect them to not miss a beat really.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Both are very good football programs. Would you rather coach and live in ND weather, or in LSU weather? And probably make more money. I bet the wife said let's go where it's warm.
Baton Rougue ain’t exactly the nicest weather either. Just the other side of the coin.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I don't like the way in which he left ND, I can understand him wanting a change after 11 years at ND.
But have a little class about it!

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
While I don't like the way in which he left ND, I can understand him wanting a change after 11 years at ND.
But have a little class about it!
He really didn't do anything wrong. It's not his fault the report got out before he could tell the players