Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I never understood why a single person would have a 6 bdroom and 9 bathroom house. Just seems excessive. ?
At on time, if you were wary of stocks, you could count on property accruing value at a similar rate but no longer. Just odd now.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If anyone is interested in checking the house out

classy.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I never understood why a single person would have a 6 bdroom and 9 bathroom house. Just seems excessive. ?

Well....thats why he's selling it, I'm sure.

His condo is also very nice. Mack seems like a dude who doesn't seem to be extravagant.

Also, if you are buying a house in glencoe its gonna have at least 6 rooms. Some garbage has to fill up all the empty space.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I would think Mack has more trade value than Von Miller (three years younger, on a reasonable contract for 3 years for receiving team), and Miller returned a 2nd and 3rd rounder - for essentially half a season.
He has way more value than Von Miller (Mack was on pace to have around 15 sacks this year before going on IR). It would most likely be a 1st, 2nd and another couple of late rd picks for Mack. You better hit on those picks though if you do trade him.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I would think Mack has more trade value than Von Miller (three years younger, on a reasonable contract for 3 years for receiving team), and Miller returned a 2nd and 3rd rounder - for essentially half a season.
Yea but there's only one Rams, who basically have no picks in the first 3 rounds for the next 2 years.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He has way more value than Von Miller (Mack was on pace to have around 15 sacks this year before going on IR). It would most likely be a 1st, 2nd and another couple of late rd picks for Mack. You better hit on those picks though if you do trade him.
If Bears got a 1st and 3rd for him...better get a fucking olineman...ala center and a WR

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Doubtful, I'd say a late first and maybe a 4th or 5th from a team that needs an EDGE right now to compete for a title.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Might be upgrading, might not be anything at all. Butttt.....did he get a heads up on the off season plans? Did he get permission to seek a Trade ?With him deciding to get the foot finally fixed ,did someone tell him he probably won't be back? Could Mack be on the block? Whats his trade value?
pretty much, shit, especially compared to what we gave up to get him