Jaylon johnson

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Dick Butka have u calmed down yet
I wonder how mad he would be finding out what a beautiful man you are IRL both physically and mentally. You have emotional intelligence that he has never experienced. I feel badly about this boy, taking out his self loathing on others on th internet.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder how mad he would be finding out what a beautiful man you are IRL both physically and mentally. You have emotional intelligence that he has never experienced. I feel badly about this boy, taking out his self loathing on others on th internet.

Wow thank u so much. Same to you my friend. You also have that cute little butt equipped on you hehe.

Last edited:

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This thread is
AAnXC4o1n8BKDsO5l6Uc71rf7WOJjm2-aUHzkvyp9vGYB5F4UtXWTecVzvPOBCFK0bNYsZlD7Hk=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's 3 too many, but you're wrong. His targets are up and his catch % is down. All I am saying is he needs to catch the ball if it hits his hands.

View attachment 15725

Different sites... different drop info. Guess I should have correlated my data? I woulda figured Rotowire was reputable.
1638364508597.png

His targets are up and his catch percentage is down because he's drawing more coverage and with AR out, he's drawing the #1 CB's. I'm not looking to make excuses though. He can improve, and I think he will.

I doubt he'll ever reach CCS expectations though... where every ball that touches his hands are caught.

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
LMAO. Look at these bored, uninteresting losers getting their feelings hurt, and then trying to salvage what little pride they have, after getting offended by a comment made by a stranger on the internet.

Thanks for validating what I stated. No way a couple of adults react like that to a false statement. Teenaged girls...yes. Adult men? No way.

I didn't even read your posts, you goofy fucks. All I needed to see was a bunch of posts BACK-to-BACK-to-BACK, etc. of y'all replying to me just minutes after my post. That confirmed to me that I did a great job.LMAO. Got bored, insecure losers?

This is supposedly a couple of "adult men."What boring, fucking shit lives y'all must have. lmao

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
LMAO. Look at these bored, uninteresting losers getting their feelings hurt, and then trying to salvage what little pride they have, after getting offended by a comment made by a stranger on the internet.

Thanks for validating what I stated. No way a couple of adults react like that to a false statement. Teenaged girls...yes. Adult men? No way.

I didn't even read your posts, you goofy fucks. All I needed to see was a bunch of posts BACK-to-BACK-to-BACK, etc. of y'all replying to me just minutes after my post. That confirmed to me that I did a great job.LMAO. Got bored, insecure losers?

This is supposedly a couple of "adult men."What boring, fucking shit lives y'all must have. lmao

Who are you again?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
JJ has been pretty good, but his game against adams wasn't really impressive. He's been burned a few times over his first couple years and had the qbs miss the open receivers. I like JJ and think he is a piece of the future but he isn't a shut down corner. I'd prefer if they can find a shutdown at cb1 and have him as cb2.
How many shut down quarterbacks are there in the NFL? just curious of your opinion

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well let’s see…

There is:
Trubisky
Rosen
Newton
Walker
Goff

These guys are all pretty good at shutting down their own offenses.
Lol ? that is really good.. I meant shutdown cornerbacks