Fields gets the least amount of help when it comes to rookie QBs

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No, I don't. I am not the one with an agenda. I wanted Trubisky to do well, and blamed the coaching. I want Fields to do well and blame the coaching. Although so far Trubisky was able to perform better in this disastrous offense than Fields, I give Fields the benefit of being a rookie.
Mitch’s best season was 2018 when Nagy just arrived as a HC and there was little to zero tape on him or a variety of bears players. As soon as ‘19 hit shit hit the fan. That’s Nagy’s lack of ability to adapt and the fact Mitch didn’t grow as a QB

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Look, we got these Detroit games outta the way. Real opponents coming up the next few weeks with Dalton starting.

I'm not capping for Dalton, he's thrown too many balls in the dirt for me. And MANY posters said Dalton's best years are behind him, he cannot win playoff games, he's a low end starter/backup at this point - I agree with this.

If anyone has ANY interest in being TRULY objective, they should be watching these next few games closely to see how Dalton compares to Fields on the EXACT same team and coaching.

Many of you guys said Fields was already better than Dalton after preseason and have been walking it back ever since. I believe Fields has 9 games under his belt. There should not be a huge difference between a polished college rookie and an old man who's a backup at this point in time.
Dalton vs Detroit was terrible. The guy was trying his best to give the game away by tossing multiple red zone ints but the Lions will Lion. We came out with a measly 16 points and you’re proud of that.

Btw your last sentence is fucking stupid, even for you. There shouldn’t be a huge difference between a rookie and a 10 year nfl vet? Please take another break

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Dalton vs Detroit was terrible. The guy was trying his best to give the game away by tossing multiple red zone ints but the Lions will Lion. We came out with a measly 16 points and you’re proud of that.

Btw your last sentence is fucking stupid, even for you. There shouldn’t be a huge difference between a rookie and a 10 year nfl vet? Please take another break
Screenshot_20211203-130614_Chrome.jpg

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Exactly this. Fields was getting about 12 yards per pass against Detroit. The Lions also had no answer for the running game with Fields as he opens things up for Monty and Herbert.

@Black Rainbow really jumps to stupid conclusions., such as the time that he declared Fields 3rd and long conversion against LV was during "garbage time." The Bears were up 13-9 at the time with several minutes left in the game lol.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fields: Hey can we go over blocking schemes again?

Nagy: Why?! Didn’t you come from Ohio State

Fields: Yes but this is the NFL, things are completely different

Nagy: Excuses, this is why Dalton is starting, he understands blocking schemes and he is a backup!

Fields: He’s been here for a decade and hasn’t won shit

Nagy: And?

@Black Rainbow logic

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Exactly this. Fields was getting about 12 yards per pass against Detroit. The Lions also had no answer for the running game with Fields as he opens things up for Monty and Herbert.

@Black Rainbow really jumps to stupid conclusions., such as the time that he declared Fields 3rd and long conversion against LV was during "garbage time." The Bears were up 13-9 at the time with several minutes left in the game lol.
This doesn’t shock me at all

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Gotta love the homerism. Dalton is TERRIBLE and sucks...buh, buh, but any comparison to Fields is unfair!! He's just a poor little rookie!!!

I agree. Dalton sucks.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Fields: Hey can we go over blocking schemes again?

Nagy: Why?! Didn’t you come from Ohio State

Fields: Yes but this is the NFL, things are completely different

Nagy: Excuses, this is why Dalton is starting, he understands blocking schemes and he is a backup!

Fields: He’s been here for a decade and hasn’t won shit

Nagy: And?

@Black Rainbow logic
Dalton hasn't played in Nagy's scheme before this year either. And Fields has played in more games.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
You don’t think that after a decade in the NFL, Dalton hasn’t seen a scheme like Nagy’s? Come on Rainbow
I think it's safe to say QBs spend the majority their time studying opposing defenses, not offenses. Come on PiB.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Hes admittedly a very casual football fan. He likely doesn't understand what you are asking him
Just try to be objective in the coming weeks.

..but I know you don't understand what that is...

Many are preemptively getting their excuses ready.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think it's safe to say QBs spend the majority their time studying opposing defenses, not offenses. Come on PiB.
Also safe to say they see offensive schemes all the time too

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Also safe to say they see offensive schemes all the time too
If Dalton gets waxxed the next couple of weeks, I will freely admit that Fields is an unfortunate rookie in a bad system.

If Dalton puts up markedly better production against tougher opponents will you even admit there might be a problem with Fields development at this juncture?

Of course not. You'll double down on excuses.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Just try to be objective in the coming weeks.

..but I know you don't understand what that is...

Many are preemptively getting their excuses ready.

Try to be objective the next time you declare a throw "garbage time."

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If Dalton gets waxxed the next couple of weeks, I will freely admit that Fields is an unfortunate rookie in a bad system.

If Dalton puts up markedly better production against tougher opponents will you even admit there might be a problem with Fields development at this juncture?

Of course not. You'll double down on excuses.
What is better production? Is it 16 points? Please define