Fields gets the least amount of help when it comes to rookie QBs

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Hopefully Dalton can manage better than .4 passing TDs a game...

Not even 1/2 a TD per game!

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you want to protect Fields he is better off on the bench. Arizona has a great defense. They continued to win with their star QB and WR out.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gotta love the homerism. Dalton is TERRIBLE and sucks...buh, buh, but any comparison to Fields is unfair!! He's just a poor little rookie!!!

I agree. Dalton sucks.

The more fair comparison would be to give Fields a few years of experience just like Dalton has

Your logic is dumb but thats already been pointed out

Dalton had a 80 qb rating his first season. He didn't have a solid season until his 5th

Stop it

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So
It's hard to define because clearly Fields' 4 passing TDs on the year doesn't bother you guys. ?
nothing per usual, odd you don’t count rushing tds

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
So

I'm sure he blames Fields for the Free play that was never called, as well as the 2-3 fluke interceptions.

I'm sure he also doesn't give Fields credit for the times he dropped it in the bucket inside of the 10 yard line only for the offensive line to shit the bed with penalties.

Let's not forget the dime of a touchdown pass that was taken off the board against Pittsburgh for a phantom low block on James Daniels lol.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
So

Yeah, expecting a QB to get passing TDs is such a lofty expectation.

Effing Mitch had 6 TDs at this point and Fox wouldn't let him throw much. Run, run, pass, punt - remember?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm sure he blames Fields for the Free play that was never called, as well as the 2-3 fluke interceptions.

I'm sure he also doesn't give Fields credit for the times he dropped it in the bucket inside of the 10 yard line only for the offensive line to shit the bed with penalties.

Let's not forget the dime of a touchdown pass that was taken off the board against Pittsburgh for a phantom low block on James Daniels lol.
Or the TD Fields literally handed to Graham but he dropped it. A ton of missed opportunities

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Or the TD Fields literally handed to Graham but he dropped it. A ton of missed opportunities
Or the one to Robinson. Or the one Graham that got taken off the board because of a bs penalty. Or the one that Kmet dropped.

For a guy who averages the least throws per game in the NFL, Fields is a few unlucky plays away from his ratio looking completely different.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, expecting a QB to get passing TDs is such a lofty expectation.

Effing Mitch had 6 TDs at this point and Fox wouldn't let him throw much. Run, run, pass, punt - remember?
So I asked you to define better production because you said if Dalton has better production we should look at Fields development, but you couldn’t do it. So far all you’ve done is bring up TDs which is just one area and you miraculously left out rushing tds. Now you’re saying that getting tds is lofty for Fields?

Look just say you’re a little bitch when it comes to Fields and you won’t put any expectations for Dalton up because it’ll be used against you if he fails. Be honest

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
So I asked you to define better production because you said if Dalton has better production we should look at Fields development, but you couldn’t do it. So far all you’ve done is bring up TDs which is just one area and you miraculously left out rushing tds. Now you’re saying that getting tds is lofty for Fields?

Look just say you’re a little bitch when it comes to Fields and you won’t put any expectations for Dalton up because it’ll be used against you if he fails. Be honest
....name calling...here we go.

And how many rushing TDs does he have? Two?

So what? He doesn't move the ball is the point.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
....name calling...here we go.

And how many rushing TDs does he have? Two?

So what? He doesn't move the ball is the point.
Except he does. What are you even looking at? It can’t be stats or the game

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
So let me get this straight
For Fields - According to this post
The Bears Pass Block Win Rate (PBWR) with Fields is one of the best in the league along with the Bills and Packers etc..
Yet the Open Rate = Receiver charted as open when Targeted is the worst in the league (and by far in many cases) - which I assume means he is throwing into coverage...

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
^^^ I’d argue it’s a product of receivers not creating separation, not getting open, not running good routes, and not on the same page as fields (this is partially his fault too)

It’s becoming obvious to me that A Rob is either checked out or not nearly as good as he gets credit for. Mooney is good but not a #1, he’s a solid slot receiver on a winning team.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Hopefully Dalton can manage better than .4 passing TDs a game...

Not even 1/2 a TD per game!
So his rushing TD's don't count? You're such a dumbass.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So let me get this straight
For Fields - According to this post
The Bears Pass Block Win Rate (PBWR) with Fields is one of the best in the league along with the Bills and Packers etc..
Yet the Open Rate = Receiver charted as open when Targeted is the worst in the league (and by far in many cases) - which I assume means he is throwing into coverage...
I think it means that our receivers struggle to get open consistently. I feel like a lot of that has to do with the routes they're running. DBs somehow know the curl routes are coming... ?

IE it all comes back to blaming Nagy!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Of course they count. But I'd sure like more than 4 passing TD's at this point personally.
Who wouldn’t at this point but to act like it’s all on fields is disingenuous