On Andy Dalton’s *4* INTERCEPTIONS……

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Poor ball placement…..

On first glance, some of the INT’s looked like they were on the receivers. But upon closer inspection Dalton threw many of those balls poorly — ESPECIALLY when considering the slick conditons.

Moreover, our receivers (all season - just ask Fields) do not give QBs much margin for error. If the ball is not thrown perfectly, it will be exposed.

2 were DEFINITELY on Dalton…. another one (a 3rd one) was more 70/30 ish on Dalton because of how poorly placed the ball was. The 4th one (although not perfectly thrown) I would put more on the receiver.

Dalton is ok. Seems like a good bloke. But he should really get the idea of being a Starter, with any team, out of his head. He is a back-up at this stage in his career. No shame in that. The travesty is on our GM who keeps picking up these re-tread QB’s (Glennon/Foles/Dalton) when their best days are clearly far behind them and it always seems like we are the last ones to know.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
All true. The one by Kmet was on Kmet.

I will say that Meatballs would have blamed the o-line on 2 of them and 1 on Kmet if Fields was the QB.
Didn't you blame the first two on everyone else? I had to leave at half time, but from what little I read, you vanished pretty quick as your Boy got worse and worse as the game went on.

Today just showed why Nagy is a total fraud. He always wanted Dalton to be the starter and did everything to put Fields down and slow down his progression until his hand was forced.

I just hope that IF the Bears find a solid coach in the offseason that actually calls a game to his player's strengths, and Fields looks far better doing what he does best...not the bullshit Nagy is forcing him to run, you stay the fuck off the bandwagon and just be the smug non-fan you were this whole season.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Didn't you blame the first two on everyone else? I had to leave at half time, but from what little I read, you vanished pretty quick as your Boy got worse and worse as the game went on.

Today just showed why Nagy is a total fraud. He always wanted Dalton to be the starter and did everything to put Fields down and slow down his progression until his hand was forced.

I just hope that IF the Bears find a solid coach in the offseason that actually calls a game to his player's strengths, and Fields looks far better doing what he does best...not the bullshit Nagy is forcing him to run, you stay the fuck off the bandwagon and just be the smug non-fan you were this whole season.
Hes pretty committed to hating fields at this point. I'd be pretty surprised if he ever fully embraced him if he turns out good. It's so disgusting to him that fans have hopes for him and hope that his struggles this year can help be building blocks for a guy maturing into a solid qb

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

In the IGT I was mocking you guys (how you guys sound when Fields plays). Totally facetious.

My halftime post was my real thoughts.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Hes pretty committed to hating fields at this point. I'd be pretty surprised if he ever fully embraced him if he turns out good. It's so disgusting to him that fans have hopes for him and hope that his struggles this year can help be building blocks for a guy maturing into a solid qb
Totally wrong.

Why just yesterday someone said I'd never admit Dalton played bad.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Don't try to reason with him or have a serious discussion. He's an idiot and a troll.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Poor ball placement…..

On first glance, some of the INT’s looked like they were on the receivers. But upon closer inspection Dalton threw many of those balls poorly — ESPECIALLY when considering the slick conditons.

Moreover, our receivers (all season - just ask Fields) do not give QBs much margin for error. If the ball is not thrown perfectly, it will be exposed.

2 were DEFINITELY on Dalton…. another one (a 3rd one) was more 70/30 ish on Dalton because of how poorly placed the ball was. The 4th one (although not perfectly thrown) I would put more on the receiver.

Dalton is ok. Seems like a good bloke. But he should really get the idea of being a Starter, with any team, out of his head. He is a back-up at this stage in his career. No shame in that. The travesty is on our GM who keeps picking up these re-tread QB’s (Glennon/Foles/Dalton) when their best days are clearly far behind them and it always seems like we are the last ones to know.
If the Red Rifle was really shooting a rifle, he would be charged with 4 murders

napo55

Liked Posts:
The worst group of wide receivers in the league may just have something to do with the debacle. That's on Pace.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Poor ball placement…..

What quarter did he play in so I can look him up?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why wasn't he benched for Foles?..I remember they benched Trubisky for Foles after 1 int vs Atlanta

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Truly an odd obsession this guy has against Fields.

Topic is about Dalton, and his immediate response is fields sucks.
Not at all about Fields sucking. It's about the disparity of posters' blame game depending on who the QB is.

INTs 1 and 4 would have been blamed on the o-line not blocking good enough for Fields. Especially #4 where a rushing defender got a hand on the ball.

Liked Posts:
Not at all about Fields sucking. It's about the disparity of posters' blame game depending on who the QB is.

INTs 1 and 4 would have been blamed on the oline not blocking good enough. Especially #4 where a rushing defender got a hand on the ball.

Well, the topic is about Daltons performance not about posters opinions.

Lastly, you didn’t even give anyone a chance to prove you right, you immediately brought up Fields for no reason, which again, has nothing to do with this topic.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
We’ve been watching guys like Andy Dalton play QB for The Bears for so many years.

He’s just another in a very, very long line of lower level league talents who won’t lose the game on a good day, and depending on how good the defence is that might give you a chance to win or it might not.

At least Cutler was entertaining at times!

Finally now we might have a young QB talented enough to take the team on his shoulders, and if he is that guy we definitely deserve it, because has been a long, painful journey watching games like yesterday.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

INTs 1 and 4 would have been blamed on the o-line not blocking good enough for Fields. Especially #4 where a rushing defender got a hand on the ball.
The real issue, is that you don't understand the difference between an 11-year vet, and a rookie. You think they should both be held to the same standard. And that's just not the case.

If Fields throws 4 picks, it's different than if Dalton throws 4 picks. You get that, right? Because people legitimately don't understand that. It's not just Fields. It's every rookie QB.