208 Mil Salary Cap Next Year

msadows

Liked Posts:
You never had a problem with me until I started criticizing Fields - very telling.

So logically I have mental & emotional issues now because i dont agree with you - makes sense.

Bud, no one had a problem with you until you did so.

It's because you didn't make it a point to attention whore by posting comments on fields.

You are baiting. Pretty simple. You know what you are doing and obviously you enjoy it because you keep coming back for more every day.

Speaking of which...what happened to that break you were supposed to take for your mental health(And ours)?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

It's because you didn't make it a point to attention whore by posting comments on fields.

You are baiting. Pretty simple. You know what you are doing and obviously you enjoy it because you keep coming back for more every day.

Speaking of which...what happened to that break you were supposed to take for your mental health(And ours)?
Wrong. People had the same reaction when I critiqued Mitch.

The reason they get upset is because they know you have a point and don't want to admit it to themselves. Hence, they attack me personally rather than accept the truth. This is a very common emotional response when confronted with uncomfortable truths.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think(havent checked in a bit) there is a lot of decent vet talent at G/C in FA this year. Sure, some guys on the wrong side of 30 but they could be good contributors for a year or two.

I mean - I am ok with that so long as you aren't looking to give the keys to the kingdom for whomever you bring in, and instead make sure you draft in those same positions as well, and let them fight it out.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I noticed this as well - its why I put him on ignore. It just seemed like a slow slide into blatant baiting.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Im really curious if the jaguars board has a black rainbow there who is shitting on Lawrence every week and crying that they should have kept Minshew because they would win more games with him starting.

If there were, that guy would be practically orgasmic over the Minshew vs Jets game right now!

Liked Posts:
You never had a problem with me until I started criticizing Fields - very telling.

So logically I have mental & emotional issues now because i dont agree with you - makes sense.
True, your infatuation with one player and the doubling down on poor logic is why...really has nothing to do with Fields specifically.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Usually how the nfl works bud. Maybe not this much roster turnover, but honestly thats kind of a good thing if pace/nagy are both fired since the next GM has more money to play with.

The lions are in a similar situation w/ cap and signed players.
Not even close*, plus the lions have draft capital.
The Lions have several players they can shed to free up cap, the bears have virtually no one.
The Lions could cut/trade Flowers/Goff/Vatia and have 75 mil in cap.

Flowers and Vatia are easily replaced in the draft, with the Lions currently slotted to pick first.
Goff would cost the Lions a lot of "Dead Cap" but they still gain Cap space.

#1 pick
  • EDGE Aidan Hutchinson, Michigan. ...
or​
  • EDGE Kayvon Thibodeaux, Oregon
second first round pick from LA
* Best WR on the board

1st pick overall in the second Rnd
* best guard available

Most likely to see the following QB's in FA

Jimmy G
Aaron Rodgers
Russel Wilson
Desean W

And still plenty of money to play with.

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
True, your infatuation with one player and the doubling down on poor logic is why...really has nothing to do with Fields specifically.
Yet you always reply and bump my posts keeping me relevant.

Thanks ?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Wrong. People had the same reaction when I critiqued Mitch.

The reason they get upset is because they know you have a point and don't want to admit it to themselves. Hence, they attack me personally rather than accept the truth. This is a very common emotional response when confronted with uncomfortable truths.
Your problem is and still is you are laying it all at the feet of the young qb and not the shitty ass coach. You thought things would be different with foles and you were dead ass wrong. You think dalton would be different and you know damn well it won’t be. This roster sucks and the coach is a fraud. I still think Mitch blows but one has to think every qb this coach touches plays like crap.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:

Dont flatter yourself.

You have mental and emotional issues because you got your panties in an elephant-sized twist over the term ‘shit-stain.’

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Your problem is and still is you are laying it all at the feet of the young qb and not the shitty ass coach. You thought things would be different with foles and you were dead ass wrong. You think dalton would be different and you know damn well it won’t be. This roster sucks and the coach is a fraud. I still think Mitch blows but one has to think every qb this coach touches plays like crap.
I 100% dislike Nagy. I don't talk about him much because he's gone in like 3 weeks.

At this point I think Fields has to make a HUGE jump. A new coach is going to have to work a minor miracle. I think some of you are asking too much outta the coach that hasn't been named yet.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Dont flatter yourself.

You have mental and emotional issues because you got your panties in an elephant-sized twist over the term ‘shit-stain.’
Are you cool with me changing Fumblelina Fields to Shit Stain Fields?

A few ppl have asked me to not say "Fumblelina."

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's currently 28 players with a cap hit of under $1M for 2021 ; 42 under $2M....most rosters have a handful of guys taking up a lot of space, a dozen paid in the 3-8M range and the rest $2 and under....

Sign a legit WR1 and that bumps your average up considerably. Sign a legit CB and your already over a 2mil average. Bears need to do both, and that is before even considering the O-line, TE, Etc. league minimum for a 3 year vet is $965,000.00 in 2022.

Liked Posts:
Sign a legit WR1 and that bumps your average up considerably. Sign a legit CB and your already over a 2mil average. Bears need to do both, and that is before even considering the O-line, TE, Etc. league minimum for a 3 year vet is $965,000.00 in 2022.
Bears aren't signing a legit WR or CB next year. They won't do so until Mack's salary is off the books and they're ready to compete.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:

Whatever floats your boat.

A few people have also asked for tangible, objective, non-trolling/attention seeking/deflection points from you too.

I’d worry more about that, but you do you.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Look at Tua with the Dolphins. It was a difficult developing him. He was benched multiple times, but now the game is slowing down for him. How about Josh Allen? It’s not easy developing young QBs, especially if the team is devoid of offensive talent like the Bears. Until the Oline is solidified, the Receivers can catch, and there is a good coach who maximizes Fields abilities, this offense is going to struggle.

Nagy is just a real horrible HC and Pace is a really bad GM. That’s all there’s to it.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Whatever floats your boat.

A few people have also asked for tangible, objective, non-trolling/attention seeking/deflection points from you too.

I’d worry more about that, but you do you.
Oh, I have.

...and then my detractors fabricate arguments for me and repeat them until others think they are true...like "the only thing that matters is yards."

It's an exaggerated lie. There's like 2 or 3 posts on the front page about it posted by guys who lost arguments with me and cannot get over it.