Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
@Bearly is this true?

I'm glad you've convinced yourself you are winning arguments in all your discussions because you are being pretty widely mocked by everyone on ccs at this point. Having some strong self confidence is probably necessary if you are going to continue to mope around here
He couldn't help continuing to tag me when I wouldn't humor him, LOL.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wood actually replied to his own tweet mentioning cutting Goldman, Foles, Cohen, Blackson & Attaochu (all very realistic if not probable, but if Pace retained his job who the hell knows)- that would be an additional $16mil.

Trevethan will count against the cap no matter what at some point (due to his re-structure its such a mess), but a post June 1 cut and they could move that to a future cap and save 3.5mil on '22's cap (which makes total sense is more than likely what they'll do).

So that will put them around $63mil in cap space- which is pretty good. However, they should be in MUCH better shape than what they'll be in considering the talent/depth on the roster.

They won't be even close to unlimited spending ability, but they'll be able to turn over nearly half their roster, which will be the perfect starting point for a new GM. Lets just hope it happens.
that is still 4 bodies off the 53 man roster, so even if replaced with 2 mil a year scrubs, the net result is only another +6 mil.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@Bearly is this true?

I'm glad you've convinced yourself you are winning arguments in all your discussions because you are being pretty widely mocked by everyone on ccs at this point. Having some strong self confidence is probably necessary if you are going to continue to mope around here
I’m not even going to bother responding to him at this point but imagine coming on to a board and only want people to agree with you and then lie about shit you’ve said when you can literally link what has been said

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
that is still 4 bodies off the 53 man roster, so even if replaced with 2 mil a year scrubs, the net result is only another +6 mil.
Yeah not sure why you'd cut Blackson or Attaochu. They are low cost solid players. You are likely replacing them with similarly priced guys that may not be as good. The others mentioned can all go to clear space though

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
It's pretty embarrassing. He might want to change his name like @Mighty Joe Young does
...get back to creating threads about my fabricated takes, so you can claim victories. ? ?

Seriously, by my count the clown posse has now created four threads with fake takes. It's even backfired a bit because other posters are missing the sarcasm and are questioning your football knowledge.

Chi-sports89 is a full blown clown now. ?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
...get back to creating threads about my fabricated takes, so you can claim victories. ? ?

Seriously, by my count the clown posse has now created four threads with fake takes. It's even backfired a bit because other posters are missing the sarcasm and are questioning your football knowledge.

Chi-sports89 is a full blown clown now. ?
Don't need to worry about anyone questioning your football knowledge since you are a self-proclaimed casual fan

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Don't need to worry about anyone questioning your football knowledge since you are a self-proclaimed casual fan
How was that even a diss? His football takes are so bad that if used in jest people who are out of the loop think it’s fucking ridiculous? Lol how is the a negative on anyone but himself?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
How was that even a diss? His football takes are so bad that if used in jest people who are out of the loop think it’s fucking ridiculous? Lol how is the a negative on anyone but himself?
He seems to think we aren't using literal things he's typed. Multiple times he's commented on yards without any qualifiers around it. Not our fault he makes a fool of himself repeatedly.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
This is true. Which is why it's hilarious that you "experts" get so defensive about my posts. ? ?

Maybe instead of wasting your football IQ on me, you could display your greatness with breakdowns like Adipost. But we all know you're not that good...your preseason takes showed us that.

If you cannot make great content, just fabricate someone else's takes, I guess. ?

If you cannot make great content, try focusing on your job today. Your boss might appreciate it. Seriously, don't focus on me - try doing your freaking job today. ?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
He seems to think we aren't using literal things he's typed. Multiple times he's commented on yards without any qualifiers around it. Not our fault he makes a fool of himself repeatedly.
Please link the post where I said "the only thing that matters is yards."

Can't do it?

Fuck off.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dude is regressive. This is worse than his shit stain hill he wanted to die on

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Please link the post where I said "the only thing that matters is yards."

Can't do it?

Fuck off.
Please post a link providing any other measurement of proof Dalton would run the offense better? Oh wait it was a loaded question somehow

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's a super unpopular opinion around here, but if Pace played it safe everyone would likely be calling him a pussy for not swinging for the fences and trying to win. The reality is he has had some whiffs and some wins. Everyone was all over him for Quinn last year, crickets on that now. Mitch was a huge reach. No one is perfect at the GM level. If he gets replaced I hope it's by someone who remains aggressive in both FA and the draft, just more calculated in their approach.

Come at me.

The reality is EVERY GM has some whiffs and some wins. It doesn't matter if you hit on a player every once in a while.

Your record is what matters. One winning season in 7 years. Period. End of story. That's the reality.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The reality is EVERY GM has some whiffs and some wins. It doesn't matter if you hit on a player every once in a while.

Your record is what matters. One winning season in 7 years. Period. End of story. That's the reality.
I’m curious to what @nvanprooyen would consider a win as far as Paces drafts are concerned. Roquan is the only one that goes to mind, maybe Jaylon? So far the best players on this team are F.As or players traded here

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m curious to what @nvanprooyen would consider a win as far as Paces drafts are concerned. Roquan is the only one that goes to mind, maybe Jaylon? So far the best players on this team are F.As or players traded here
I'm just tired of going over the micro aspects of "oh player x was good.... or player y was a bust.... or if only QB m worked"

It's not one move. It's not even 3 or 4 moves. It's dozens of moves over 7 years that hasn't lead to any foundation or consistency whatsoever. And now people are just praying Justin can make everything right with this franchise.

"All you need is a QB" that's the new mantra. :brady:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Please post a link providing any other measurement of proof Dalton would run the offense better? Oh wait it was a loaded question somehow
Absence of proof isn't proof.

You and @Chicagosports89 right now:

why-dont-you-explain-this-to-me-like-im-five-41637113.png

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Post in thread 'Fields gets the least amount of help when it comes to rookie QBs' Fields gets the least amount of help when it comes to rookie QBs

Literally his words using yards with no other qualifiers to describe what a good game would be. You even gave him every chance to use other stats and he didn't. Everything people make funny of him for he brings upon himself then throws a pity party for himself. But somehow he's won all these discussions