Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
A coach game plans for everything, including weather. Belichek would’ve run Montgomery 30-40 times and Herbert 10-20 times in yesterday’s game because it was raining. Bears might’ve won due to lack of TOs. The INTs lost the Bears the game. 3 of TDs came from Bear TOs. 21 points. A team can’t do that. This is why Belichek is GOAT HC of all time

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Jones threw for 19 yards tonight. Even worse than Fields in Cleveland. Objectively this was one of the worst performances ever and likely the worst this year. The numbers speak for themselves folks
This is as objective as it gets.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
19 yards = bust. Might be the worst QB performance of all-time.

Mac Jones gonna be lying in bed dreaming about 229 yards tonight. Lol idiot.

It's as if Belichick doesn't want to ever put his rookie QB in a bad situation. Huh. I wonder what that's like.

There are sooooo many people that watch a game like Fields' first start vs. Cleveland, and watch a game like tonight. And it doesn't click for them. Like they do not understand at all the differences between Nagy and Belichick. It's just 2 rookie QBs playing in the NFL. Everything is equal. Everything is the same. Just do touchdowns and throw the ball to the mans. It's easy. Idiot bust rookie. He hasn't shown ME anything special.

LOLOLOL

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
They should be embarrassed. When another team feels no need to throw the ball on you, and is able to run 46 plays, it is downright pitiful.

This is the NFL. When a team committs to the run like that, defenses should be stacking the box, getting negative plays, and forcing punts. You should dominate the field position battle. For NE to get multiple first downs in a drive is shameful.

The same could be said for the Bears who couldn't stop the Cardinals from running out the clock at the end of both the 1st and 2nd half, despite both being predictable running situation.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
Untrue LARRY Borom is ROY. Right @bufordht ?

I'm just being objective about Jones passing yards. Sorry if your opinion differs but the numbers don't lie bud

It's a real bummer that he missed half the year because we could've seen ROY and MVP go to the same guy for the first time ever. It's a great time to be alive.

#mymanLarry

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's a fair question. There were many plays Bills had 9 up to all 11 in the box.

There are better ways to ask that question than asking if it was embarrassing. Having said that I don't have an issue with the question or the response.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They should be embarrassed. When another team feels no need to throw the ball on you, and is able to run 46 plays, it is downright pitiful.

This is the NFL. When a team committs to the run like that, defenses should be stacking the box, getting negative plays, and forcing punts. You should dominate the field position battle. For NE to get multiple first downs in a drive is shameful.

The same could be said for the Bears who couldn't stop the Cardinals from running out the clock at the end of both the 1st and 2nd half, despite both being predictable running situation.
This is meatball level stuff. The Pats OL was just better tonight and is one of the best OLs in the NFL. There is no shame in being outplayed. Sometimes the other team is just better that night. In the end as they Bills defender said, they gave up 14 points.

The Bills lost in large part because their MVP QB shit the bed when it matter and the offensive playcalling in the red zone sucked ass. You have a dynamic running QB in Allen and they called zero QB runs in the red zone which is just stupid. They should have put a full back in there instead of a RB and gain an extra blocker by having Allen run.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
I couldn’t help notice the DB waving at the opposing team after he knocked down the final pass.
Actual taunting is okay. Looking at the team is not.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mac Jones didn't do a lot because a) he wasn't asked to and b) Bellichick had a game plan in mind to win the game.

Funny how that coach seems approach every game with the opposing team and field conditions differently. He had to have seen Indy's back put up almost 200 on Buffalo.

If only we had someone like this in Chicago. Minimize your weaknesses and maximize your opponent's weaknesses.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This is meatball level stuff. The Pats OL was just better tonight and is one of the best OLs in the NFL. There is no shame in being outplayed. Sometimes the other team is just better that night. In the end as they Bills defender said, they gave up 14 points.

The Bills lost in large part because their MVP QB shit the bed when it matter and the offensive playcalling in the red zone sucked ass. You have a dynamic running QB in Allen and they called zero QB runs in the red zone which is just stupid. They should have put a full back in there instead of a RB and gain an extra blocker by having Allen run.
Well yeah they were better....but the embarrassing part us that eveb with the Bills being at home and knowing the opponent was going to run every play, they still allowed the Pat's to string together multiple drives.

It's not "meatball" thinking. It's common sense. It has nothing to do with how the Bills offense performed. It has to do with getting run over by the Colts a week prior and then the Pat's coming in the next week and don't even feel the need to throw the ball. On college and high school level it happens. In the NFL, Its embarrassing.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well yeah they were better....but the embarrassing part us that eveb with the Bills being at home and knowing the opponent was going to run every play, they still allowed the Pat's to string together multiple drives.

It's not "meatball" thinking. It's common sense. It has nothing to do with how the Bills offense performed. It has to do with getting run over by the Colts a week prior and then the Pat's coming in the next week and don't even feel the need to throw the ball. On college and high school level it happens. In the NFL, Its embarrassing.

It is meatball because it ignores the fact they only scored 14 points and the O shit the bed when they should have won the game.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jones threw for 19 yards tonight. Even worse than Fields in Cleveland. Objectively this was one of the worst performances ever and likely the worst this year. The numbers speak for themselves folks
It would take 11 games to pass the not a shit stain threshold.

Last edited:

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Must have missed the part about the patriots winning and being 9-4 with a rookie qb. Bellicheck playing chess while nagy is playing with poop
Lovie won 10 games with a rookie QB. Like the Pats, Lovie also had the #1 ranked defense to go along with that rookie QB.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lovie won 10 games with a rookie QB. Like the Pats, Lovie also had the #1 ranked defense to go along with that rookie QB.
11 games.

#2 defense after tampa lapped them at the end

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
reading this thread has me like..
CrazyHonestKudu-max-1mb.gif

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
11 games.

#2 defense after tampa lapped them at the end
They were number 1 in points.

The team you are claiming was #1 was 8th in points allowed that year.